What's it going to be this Year? (Prediction)

Charles

Benched
Reaction score
It's inevitable.....there's always a bomb-shell or situation that catches the fans and mediots off-guard going into or early in camp. Most of the time it surrounds the QB position.

In 2001.......the release of Tony Banks

In 2002 ......... the Cowboys stating that Carter and Chad would split snaps in camp ( Coslet experiement)

In 2003 ...... Parcells opening up the competition at the QB spot

In 2004 ....... the release of Quincy

In 2005 ........ Any guesses?

I gotta a feeling Vinny (or a QB with experience like Couch ) is a phone call away if Romo doesn't show something early in camp.

I think Henson is in the clear until next off-season.

Kilyin

Reaction score
Why do I see so many people predicting the return of the nimble, precision passing Vinny Testaverde? He's not coming back folks. In fact, I'll put a wager on that. Any takers?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Parcells manzier snaps and accidentally hits Canty in the OTHER eye and he is lost for the season. :p:

On a serious note....One of our WRs will get hurt during camp.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Andre Gurode wins the starting center job. How's that for a bomb shell.

Charles

Benched
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Parcells manzier snaps and accidentally hits Canty in the OTHER eye and he is lost for the season. :p:
:lmao2: :lmao: I am in tears :lmao2:

BrAinPaiNt said:
:bang2:

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Who can top Brainpaints answer......I can't.

But...............................We will go injury free during camp, We work a deal for Heinz Ward and our WR need is handled. Henson beats out Bledsoe, Johnson remains starting C.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Charles said:
It's inevitable.....there's always a bomb-shell or situation that catches the fans and mediots off-guard going into or early in camp. Most of the time it surrounds the QB position.

In 2001.......the release of Tony Banks

In 2002 ......... the Cowboys stating that Carter and Chad would split snaps in camp ( Coslet experiement)

In 2003 ...... Parcells opening up the competition at the QB spot

In 2004 ....... the release of Quincy

In 2005 ........ Any guesses?

I gotta a feeling Vinny (or a QB with experience like Couch ) is a phone call away if Romo doesn't show something early in camp.

I think Henson is in the clear until next off-season.
Henson doesn't play because Parcells doesn't want to give up on preseason.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
Who can top Brainpaints answer......I can't.

But...............................We will go injury free during camp, We work a deal for Heinz Ward and our WR need is handled. Henson beats out Bledsoe, Johnson remains starting C.

This, my friends, is why gin+DP do NOT mix.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
jimmy40 said:
Henson doesn't play because Parcells doesn't want to give up on preseason.

Now that's funny.

I've been saying for months now that Bledsoe will get hurt and Henson will be forced to play ... but I see that happening during the season.

Regarding bombshell camp events ..... Jerry and Purcells finally have the long-awaited battle that some people have predicted. It's not over Henson or the 3-4 or anything else. Purcells' girlfiend will show up, Jerry will make a pass at her and the fight will be on.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
RB Julius Jones answers all questions, and breaks his other shoulder blade, and is out once again.

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
X you all out and all your JINX's your throwing out. Where is my Garlic and candels?

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
The cowboys trade greg ellis and Al Singleton for Richard Seymour and a 2nd Round pick

blindzebra

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:

BRO!

I think one of the guys Parcells and Jones gushed over so much last season or this offseason gets cut or traded.

Offense: Gurode, Noll, Vollers, or Tucker.

Defense: Carson, Coleman, Thornton (both), or James.

I think Tarullo and Goolsby beat out a couple of underachievers and make the roster.

I think the 3-4 gets ripped by the run in preseason and week one, and the Zimmy/wuss 4-3 comes back and posts a top ten ranking and leads us to a wild card birth.

Kilyin

Reaction score
I think the 3-4 gets ripped by the run in preseason and week one, and the Zimmy/wuss 4-3 comes back and posts a top ten ranking and leads us to a wild card birth.

I'm betting the 3-4 gets scrapped before training camp is over.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:

Injuries are not the type of thing he is looking for in a prediction. Injuries are out of everyone's control. What we need here is a non-injury coaching decision type incident to spark thing. Something that is totally within Parcells and/or Jerry Jones' control.