What's it going to be this Year? (Prediction)

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
jimmy40 said:
Henson doesn't play because Parcells doesn't want to give up on preseason.
LOL! Priceless!!

:lmao:

Can I predict no controversy, no injuries, a team that is focused and on a mission to knock the Eagles off the top of the mountain?

Yeah, I've been hitting the Kool-Aid again...! :D

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
One of the starting wide receivers is lost for the season late in camp or early on in the season causing much consternation and teeth gnashing at the little depth we have at the position.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
Charles said:
It's inevitable.....there's always a bomb-shell or situation that catches the fans and mediots off-guard going into or early in camp. Most of the time it surrounds the QB position.

In 2001.......the release of Tony Banks

In 2002 ......... the Cowboys stating that Carter and Chad would split snaps in camp ( Coslet experiement)

In 2003 ...... Parcells opening up the competition at the QB spot

In 2004 ....... the release of Quincy

In 2005 ........ Any guesses?

I gotta a feeling Vinny (or a QB with experience like Couch ) is a phone call away if Romo doesn't show something early in camp.

I think Henson is in the clear until next off-season.

I don't know , go ask some other members or people that write articles for different websites. They have the crystal ball that tells them the future.

Well MSNBC just called me. They said we are going to trade Roy Williams for Michael Vick :lmao: Enough with the predictions already. Lets just wait and see. SON OF A B!TCH :bang2: :mad:

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BrAinPaiNt said:
Parcells manzier snaps and accidentally hits Canty in the OTHER eye and he is lost for the season. :p:

You know Brain that is pretty damn funny! LOL!

Kilyin

Reaction score
Tuna is slim and trim now. Said he's ran 15 miles since arriving in Oxnard this week. He looks it too.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Kilyin said:
Tuna is slim and trim now. Said he's ran 15 miles since arriving in Oxnard this week. He looks it too.

I think "ran" is a pretty strong word.

I'm trying to picture Purcells running and it doesn't register. Maybe just a real slow, knock-kneed trot with stuff bouncing everywhere.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Chief said:
I think "ran" is a pretty strong word.

I'm trying to picture Purcells running and it doesn't register. Maybe just a real slow, knock-kneed trot with stuff bouncing everywhere.

Eeeeewwwwww!

Thanks for that image Chief!

Anyone having jello with their meal? :D

Kilyin

Reaction score
LOL, you guys are terrible. During the PC, Parcells said he lost weight so he'd have a higher energy level to 'stay on people's *****' this year. Regardless, I think its pretty impressive for a 64 year old man to lose that much weight and run every day. I'm no Parcells fan, but for the team's sake I hope he can turn things around this year with some of that newfound energy.

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
I think if an injury to Keyshawn or Glenn occurs, we'll make a trade for WR... Doug Gabriel from the Raiders.

I can see this happening for a number of reasons:

1) JJ and Al Davis are close, and have made a few trades in the the last year or so (Kenyon Coleman, Cooper)

2) Bill likes Gabriel. I remember last year after our pre-season game against the Raiders, Parcells said he really liked #85 (Doug Gabriel). Gabriel had a long touchdown catch in that game where he burned Jemeel Powell.

3) The Raiders have a surplus of WR's. Moss and Porter obviously. And then they have 3 young WR's with a lot of potential in Ronald Curry, Gabriel and Johnnie Morant.