What's it going to be this year?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Drama zone right? what's it going to be this year?

201801_1952_febaf.jpg

jay94

Reaction score
Oh they will come in bunches. We can never say, were simply not good enough.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
the new QB coach sucked.. and all the other coaches didn't get enough time with their new players...

Pants

Reaction score
Jason sprained both wrists in a vehement clapping session and couldn't do his "normal" coaching for a few games, you can't count that against him

JustChip

Reaction score
Wow, I don't mean this with animosity or disrespect, just an observation, are you folks as miserable and negative in the rest of your life as you are in your Cowboy fan life? I mean, jeez, you'd think we were the Cleveland Browns for crying out loud. Maybe the 'boys don't make the playoff, but maybe they do and have success. What's the point of even watching or rooting for them if you've already decided they're going to fail.

kskboys

Reaction score
Wow, I don't mean this with animosity or disrespect, just an observation, are you folks as miserable and negative in the rest of your life as you are in your Cowboy fan life? I mean, jeez, you'd think we were the Cleveland Browns for crying out loud. Maybe the 'boys don't make the playoff, but maybe they do and have success. What's the point of even watching or rooting for them if you've already decided they're going to fail.
An old fashioned virtue called loyalty. Try some!!!!!

I don't see the point of lying to myself, sorry if that upsets you.

JustChip

Reaction score
An old fashioned virtue called loyalty. Try some!!!!!

I don't see the point of lying to myself, sorry if that upsets you.

Oh, I'm fiercely loyal, maybe longer than you've been alive. And no apology needed - it doesn't upset me in the least bit. As I said, just an observation on the overwhelming negative attitudes. There's nothing wrong with realistic critique and assessment, in fact, it's needed, otherwise there isn't improvement. But way many of the posts are not that, they're just simply negative, catty remarks.

kskboys

Reaction score
Oh, I'm fiercely loyal, maybe longer than you've been alive. And no apology needed - it doesn't upset me in the least bit. As I said, just an observation on the overwhelming negative attitudes. There's nothing wrong with realistic critique and assessment, in fact, it's needed, otherwise there isn't improvement. But way many of the posts are not that, they're just simply negative, catty remarks.
Ah, apologies to you. You are referring to the maroons who just chime in to say so and so sucks.

Sorry, I've learned through the years that those guys don't ever go away and should be strictly ignored. My convo's on the site got a ton better when I learned to just pass over their pathetic posts.

Sorry for the misunderstanding!!!

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Hopefully it’s NOT more injuries to key players that cripple the 90’s dream....

JustChip

Reaction score
Ah, apologies to you. You are referring to the maroons who just chime in to say so and so sucks.

Sorry, I've learned through the years that those guys don't ever go away and should be strictly ignored. My convo's on the site got a ton better when I learned to just pass over their pathetic posts.

Sorry for the misunderstanding!!!

I appreciate it, but no apology needed. You didn't say or do anything offensive. But you're right, there are many thought provoking posts based on reasonable analysis and opinions. I value those whether they line up with mine or not, after all, we should value a disparity of opinions. Otherwise, we become single-minded, which is ok if it's right, but not if it's wrong.

kskboys

Reaction score
I appreciate it, but no apology needed. You didn't say or do anything offensive. But you're right, there are many thought provoking posts based on reasonable analysis and opinions. I value those whether they line up with mine or not, after all, we should value a disparity of opinions. Otherwise, we become single-minded, which is ok if it's right, but not if it's wrong.
Nicely said.

And then there are those pathetic individuals who resort to personal attacks when losing an argument. I really feel sorry for them.

Dracula

Reaction score
After 22 years of mediocrity what realistic critique and assessment is left to suggest? What improvement has there been?