What's it going to be this year?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
jerry-jones-wants-weed-in-the-nfl-750x420.jpg
Him^^^^^^^^^

He’s the only excuse we need.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I use the "bad management" excuse to keep me from doing my job at work. Yep that works good.

kskboys

Reaction score
its about time to start an Apathy Zone where no one posts

ever
Had one of those on the main site. They called it "The Silver Lining" thread. No negative posts allowed.

After a bit of crowing because no one could say anything bad, the place became a graveyard. Seems everyone preferred the arguing and spatting!!!!

yimyammer

Reaction score
Had one of those on the main site. They called it "The Silver Lining" thread. No negative posts allowed.

After a bit of crowing because no one could say anything bad, the place became a graveyard. Seems everyone preferred the arguing and spatting!!!!
:laugh:

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I like this one, "well Jerry won't let Jason coach".........lmao... "It's Jerry's fault".... going use that one at work.. our management sucks so I can quit doing my job.. "the management"

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Yeah I wish they would star a new forum too, call it............blowing smoke up my butt.
here's some topics for it.

. Jason looks good on the sidelines
. Jerry is drinking less and the drafts are looking better.
. Hey we didn't end up in last place
.at least we're not the .............. insert team.

lmao......

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I like this one, "well Jerry won't let Jason coach".........lmao... "It's Jerry's fault".... going use that one at work.. our management sucks so I can quit doing my job.. "the management"
If your selling, promoting or serving a poor or lesser product by “ the mgmt” I’m not sure why you’d be held directly responsible if the product wasn’t successful ?

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The sun is literally a factor maybe ONE time a season, and there have been multiple season where it wasn't a factor even once.
Makes no sense to have sunlight ever even possibly interfere with an NFL game. The only reason this is an issue is Jerry stubbornly refuses to use a curtain (which is available and used at other times) because he cares more about the aesthetics of his beloved “stayjum” than ensuring the game is never interfered with by the sun. Pitiful.

MistyAnn

Reaction score
I'm glad there is a drama zone here. I think that one of the factors that I don't like is when the doors are open in the stadium at the night games late into the year, it does get a little chilly especially by the time we are into the second half and we don't have much to cheer about. I'm not sure if we should blame the doors being open or the 2nd half adjustments not being adequate - but it sure does feel chilly is all I'm sayin.

Big_D

Reaction score
injuries, lack of talent, execution, the TE coach, Aaron Rodgers, The Eagles are just too good? As long as it's not coaching, that would be a real problem!!

MistyAnn

Reaction score
Rodger is history and the Eagles are not that good, so I think those excuses are out. TE needs to develop in a hurry though, I think you're onto something there.

kskboys

Reaction score
injuries, lack of talent, execution, the TE coach, Aaron Rodgers, The Eagles are just too good? As long as it's not coaching, that would be a real problem!!
Cat ate it, it was the one armed man, Etheeeeeellllllllll, stepped on a frog........

Blackrain

Reaction score
Wow, I don't mean this with animosity or disrespect, just an observation, are you folks as miserable and negative in the rest of your life as you are in your Cowboy fan life? I mean, jeez, you'd think we were the Cleveland Browns for crying out loud. Maybe the 'boys don't make the playoff, but maybe they do and have success. What's the point of even watching or rooting for them if you've already decided they're going to fail.

I still watch them because I feel obligated some misguided sense of loyalty stemming from all the great games I got to watch in my youth. Then every once in a while we catch the perfect storm like with Dak ,Zeke and the Oline and I get this false hope .

Its quickly undone by Garretts poor coaching , Jerry not keeping our line together or some other managerial debacle and poof back to square one .
Cowboy fan life . Its not life its trying to hang on and win by attrition hoping someday if I live long enough the dysfunction of this franchise will go away and allow us a chance to win again.

ICP

Reaction score
What's it going to be this year? It will be the same old garbage, either they go 8-8 or make the playoffs and will be one and done. Over the last 22 years have we learned nothing?

GMO415

Reaction score
The same every year....watching our Boys play and plenty of alcohol.