Whats on menu for Draft Day ?

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
Any suggestions ? I'll probably be going with a footlong turkey sub from subway with all the veggies. :D What are ya'll planning to shove down as the anxiety builds up ? :eek:

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
RoyWillisill said:
Any suggestions ? I'll probably be going with a footlong turkey sub from subway with all the veggies. :D What are ya'll planning to shove down as the anxiety builds up ? :eek:
Soda and nachos....man i can't wait!!!!

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
I love Chili's but have never tasted their famous baby back ribs. Are they as good as advertised ? If so, I might have to stop by and pick up some. :eek:

BulletBob

The Godfather
Reaction score
Lottsa wing-dingy's. Put out the fire with a cold Guiness or 10.

Did I say 10? I meant 2. :D

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
RoyWillisill said:
Any suggestions ? I'll probably be going with a footlong turkey sub from subway with all the veggies. :D What are ya'll planning to shove down as the anxiety builds up ?

Im going to stick with good old fashion pizza and beer. That way I dont have to leave the couch expect to answer the door and piss. ;)

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Doomsday said:
Im going to stick with good old fashion pizza and beer. That way I dont have to leave the couch expect to answer the door and piss. ;)

And that's where TIVO comes in handy.
But for me we have an NFC East draft party. All four teams are represented and we have a ton of BBQ Burgers and Chips and beer and soda.

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
Pizza , Beer, and the BBQ Burgers all make my subway sandwich look pathetic. LOL I'll still stick to the sub but those BBQ burgers sure do sound good. I wish i had a couple of people hear to have an excuse to BBQ :( OH well.... :D

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
RoyWillisill said:
Pizza , Beer, and the BBQ Burgers all make my subway sandwich look pathetic. LOL I'll still stick to the sub but those BBQ burgers sure do sound good. I wish i had a couple of people hear to have an excuse to BBQ :( OH well.... :D

Hey, you're only hafl a country away, come on over. The party goes until the last pick or there is no one left standing.

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
Thanks for the invite Cajun.... :D But i'd rather not spend draft day traveling... hahaha. But really the BBQ burgers really do sound good. :mad:

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
RoyWillisill said:
Thanks for the invite Cajun.... :D But i'd rather not spend draft day traveling... hahaha. But really the BBQ burgers really do sound good. :mad:

Here's what you do. Take a pound of Hamburger and put one pack of dry Lipton Onion soup in it and one JAr of Heinz "Cocktail" Sauce. Make the patties and start cooking them. When they are just getting browned brush on the BBQ sauce. You'll never eat Hamburgers the same again. That's the best I can do for a guy in Texas.

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
you know cajun, i might very well try that tomorrow or soon . thanks. :)

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
cajuncowboy said:
Let me know what you think.
Will do so whenever i do it... whether it be tomorrow i don't know yet... but i will...eventually :eek: