What's the Mood today?

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I am feeling pretty good for a loss actually.
We went into the defending superbowl champions house and gave them all they could handle.
This without our best player. (Martin)
Lost by 2 points when our kicker missed a short field goal.

We have a top 5 passing attack.
Defense is much improved.

Biggest concern is special teams which aint so special.

Feeling good about the rest of the season.
We should win the NFC Least easily.

What say you ?

Majic

Reaction score
Not that great. Concerned about the DEF and what Quinn can do with it. What we saw of Zeke was not great, but way too early to form an opinion on that yet. Special Teams looks a concern as well

USArmyVet

Reaction score
While Dak looked better than expected under the circumstances, throwing 58 times while rushing 18 times is simply not a winning formula. The defense got torched by a 44-year old QB and while Diggs played well, the other CB's got roasted. The LB's and S's faired no better and the dline got little to no pressure. While only 1 game, this is similar to how 2020 started.

pupulehaole

Reaction score
I am feeling pretty good for a loss actually.
We went into the defending superbowl champions house and gave them all they could handle.
This without our best player. (Martin)
Lost by 2 points when our kicker missed a short field goal.

We have a top 5 passing attack.
Defense is much improved.

Biggest concern is special teams which aint so special.

Feeling good about the rest of the season.
We should win the NFC Least easily.

What say you ?
Love the optimism but Special teams is big, and we dont have anything special.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
While Dak looked better than expected under the circumstances, throwing 58 times while rushing 18 times is simply not a winning formula. The defense got torched by a 44-year old QB and while Diggs played well, the other CB's got roasted. The LB's and S's faired no better and the dline got little to no pressure. While only 1 game, this is similar to how 2020 started.

Come on now, lets get rid of that 2020 talk,,,,,,throwing 58times was a good plan....its hard to run against Vita Vea, SuH in the middle and then Zack Martin not playing....I liked the game plan. Cowboys played to their strength (WR's) on offense and attacked.... did one heck of a job. You are dead right about this Defense,

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
wah?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yawn...

Another game vs a good team =another Loss......same old same old.
A team along with the refs who tried their best to give you this game!
Celebrate when you win the game anything else is the loser's territory!

Blackthorn

Reaction score
Come on now, lets get rid of that 2020 talk,,,,,,throwing 58times was a good plan....its hard to run against Vita Vea, SuH in the middle and then Zack Martin not playing....I liked the game plan. Cowboys played to their strength (WR's) on offense and attacked.... did one heck of a job. You are dead right about this Defense,
I agree brother. The game plan was solid. Great insight. This is a game that future opponents will watch and be scared as heck. Dallas is a contender.
:clap: