What's the secret to the Cowboys' lasting popularity?

TwentyOne

Reaction score
I thought you were just playing dumb, but now I see you're serious. No need to reply. I won't again. It'll be alright.

See thats a difference between us. You thought i was playing dumb in the beginning. In the end you know that i am serious about wanting some proof of your so called facts.

On the other hand in the beginning i thought you were an serious partner to have a conversation with. But now in the end i know you are just dumb.

cowboyed

Reaction score
Rowdy the Mascot doing the triple Lutz, Salchow and Axel move every time we score a touchdown.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
See thats a difference between us. You thought i was playing dumb in the beginning. In the end you know that i am serious about wanting some proof of your so called facts.

On the other hand in the beginning i thought you were an serious partner to have a conversation with. But now in the end i know you are just dumb.

You could've found the facts she's referencing quicker than you typed out this post, oh wise one. :rolleyes:

The Dallas Cowboys’ 12-10 loss to the New Orleans Saints was the most-watched regular-season game on NBC since 2016.

The Dallas Cowboys continue to be a TV hit, too. The Cowboys’ 26-15 loss to the Buffalo Bills on Thanksgiving Day averaged 32.6 million viewers, the most-viewed NFL game this season, with their 13-9 loss in Week 12 to the New England Patriots averaging 29.5 million viewers, the second most-viewed contest.

https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/nfl/dallas-cowboys/article235644377.html

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/12/31/nfl-television-viewership-increases-5percent-for-2019-season.html

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

You're cute. Oops. I said I wouldn't respond.:laugh:

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You could've found the facts she's referencing quicker than you typed out this post, oh wise one. :rolleyes:

The Dallas Cowboys’ 12-10 loss to the New Orleans Saints was the most-watched regular-season game on NBC since 2016.

The Dallas Cowboys continue to be a TV hit, too. The Cowboys’ 26-15 loss to the Buffalo Bills on Thanksgiving Day averaged 32.6 million viewers, the most-viewed NFL game this season, with their 13-9 loss in Week 12 to the New England Patriots averaging 29.5 million viewers, the second most-viewed contest.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/12/31/nfl-television-viewership-increases-5percent-for-2019-season.html
I knew all of this. I just didn't want to do the research for him/her, LOL. How anyone doesn't know the Cowboys are the most watched, most loved, most hated, most reported team is beyond me. It's as clear as day and well-well-documented.

TwentyOne

Reaction score

Thanks for your post.

Bit i know about this.

I am able to search and find facts. But that wasn't my point.

If shehe/whatever makes a thesis it is the one who has to prove it. Also if she states something she has to show how she interpret those statistics.

Seems she is not able to rather discredits other including myself.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thanks for your post.

Bit i know about this.

I am able to search and find facts. But that wasn't my point.

If shehe/whatever makes a thesis it is the one who has to prove it. Also if she states something she has to show how she interpret those statistics.

Seems she is not able to rather discredits other including myself.
I don't have to do anything, 21, and neither do you. Really, it's not that serious. We're both part of Cowboys Nation, bonded by our love for the team. Let's not get bogged down over something trivial like this. I look forward to what McCarthy and the new staff will bring. I'm sure you do too.

Blue64

Reaction score
Cowboys aren't that popular. Its just J.J. selling us that stuff and people only reading Cowboys stuff.

Watch other games, read other news and they will tell you all the same about their or other teams.

Dallas Cowboys are Forbes No. 1 when it comes to franchise value. That doesn't mean they are the most popular or even a popular team. Don't confuse popularity with market value.
Sorry to disappoint you but they are that popular... As a Canadian and in close proximity to the Pats, Giants and Bills... I can tell you Cowboys merchandise outsold all others by a wide margin.
Heck even on vacation at Disney I noticed people wearing more Cowboys merchandise than all other teams combined.
My jobs requires a lot of travel and no matter where I go, it never fails I will see more than my fair share of that blue star, even in cities where you least expect it.
Jerrah does one thing right and that’s marketing that Blue Star, win or lose they are always in the news.
Look at how the media reacted to Garrets eventual firing, nothing else mattered.
The label “America’s team” even though undeserved lately is really what it’s all about...

LetsBeReal

Reaction score
Sales.....Jerry has proven (with dak in particular) he can sale garbage to the fans.