What's the Stephon Gilmore thinking?

RonWashington

Reaction score
This is a no brainer . Diggs coming off injury leaves Bland & Lewis and then ….? Gilmore going elsewhere just creates another draft hole .

What’s the thinking in the Jones bank ? The man said he wanted back . He can play corner a critical position . Surely Zimmer & Al Harris want the ex Pat back .

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Maybe he wants a chance to compete for a championship in his final season(s) and the Cowboys do not seem interested in doing that(realistically).

Hardline

Reaction score
Anyone that has a chance to leave this team should jump on the chance.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Maybe he wants a chance to compete for a championship in his final season(s) and the Cowboys do not seem interested in doing that(realistically).

He said he liked Dallas wanted to come back . I couid see Dan Campbell & the Lions signing him if Jerrah not interested .

RonWashington

Reaction score
Behind Bland & Lewis the depth at this critical position seems non existent .

RonWashington

Reaction score
I want Gilmore Back . I want to root for a competitive team . Not interested in hollowing out the roster .

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
This is a no brainer . Diggs coming off injury leaves Bland & Lewis and then ….? Gilmore going elsewhere just creates another draft hole .

What’s the thinking in the Jones bank ? The man said he wanted back . He can play corner a critical position . Surely Zimmer & Al Harris want the ex Pat back .
The thinking was that Diggs and Bland are our starters and Lewis is cheaper as a third CB. This team does not prepare for players being slow to come back from injury (ex. Gallup, Pollard and Steele)

Aven8

Reaction score
It’s the injury shoulder deal that’s keeping him not signed so far. And the fact that he most likely wants over 8 million per season. With every team. Not just ours

RonWashington

Reaction score
It’s the injury shoulder deal that’s keeping him not signed so far. And the fact that he most likely wants over 8 million per season. With every team. Not just ours

I didn’t think the shoulder was that serious .