What's there to drink?

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
When I get nervous I drink a lot of water.

Hmm...

no wonder my couch is always wet after games...

:)

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Biggems;1755236 said:
Fresh brewed lipton sweet iced tea

DING DING !! My kid says I make the best iced tea on the planet.

It's plain ole Lipton tea w/ sugar. Oh my !! That's good stuff.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
5Stars;1755333 said:
You both are so rich with all this find brew, right? But you both have not been to a Cowboy game?

I'm confused?

:confused:
I go to 2-3 games a season. And I was talking about Scotch, not beer.

whisky > beer

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Richmond Cowboy;1755206 said:
So we have a menu thread. Now the only thing left is to pick out our beverage of choice to wash that greasy food down! I myself have been on a recent Pilsner Urquell kick. What's everybody else's preference?

Always Mt. Dew or grape Koolaid. (I drink like a fish on gamedays... I stay thirsty for some reason).

AbeBeta

Reaction score
theogt;1755331 said:
I don't get the lure of IPA.

Myself: I've got a couple different choices. May go with my favorite, Laphroaig. Or if we get up early, I might break out the Macallan 18 year.

IPAs are kind of a regional thing -- when i lived in the East, you couldn't find a good one -- but in the West -- particularly the PNW, they are everywhere - Lagunitas, Bridgeport, and Anderson Valley all make great ones as do the three micros in my town.

Laphroaig is classic -- always an open bottle on our shelf. I love introducing people to it -- especially folks who don't drink scotch -- they often describe it as "lighter fluid" or "liquid smoke".

AbeBeta

Reaction score
5Stars;1755333 said:
You both are so rich with all this find brew, right? But you both have not been to a Cowboy game?

I'm confused?

:confused:

I live in California and have seen the Cowboys play against the Raiders several times.

You don't have to be rich to drink nice beer -- you just have to have good taste.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Some sweet iced tea sure does sound good. I'll probably be drinking some leftover Halloween Jones sodas though. Hmm. I think I'll pick up some tea on the way home from work. :D

VietCowboy

Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.
Reaction score
shirley temples....(ginger ale and grenadine + marachino cherries).