What's up Everybody?

EJK24

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm obviously new to forums and just wanted to drop in and say thanks for having me.

I was apart of another forum for a long time and it was time for a change.

I'm hoping to get to know some of you and talk about everything good, bad and whatever else cowboys related.

Once again, just thanks for having me and I'll see you guys around the forums.

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm obviously new to forums and just wanted to drop in and say thanks for having me.

I'm hoping to get to know some of you and talk about everything good, bad and whatever else cowboys related.

:welcome:EJ

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

EJ, is that whatever else exclusive to the Cowboys? I got me some of that but I got a whole lot more of other stuff whatever else. Be sure to check out the Off-Topic Forum, the real reason we are here, for all your whatever else needs.

Welcome and one more thing, RGV stole my welcome sign so I am not going to use it here. The staff here won't make him give it back so I am protesting. I am also in the process of making a GO AWAY sign, followed by a ARE YOU STILL HERE? one.

Londonboy

Reaction score
46cd3eed47457ca9e5dec4131dc8f148.gif

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score

Did you bring bacon if not go away :welcome: