What's up with all the "we will be sorry" sentiment?

Verdict

Reaction score
Another thread with a reference to Dez....but you will claim to not understand "Why won't you guys let Dez go?". People like you haven't let him go lol.

You post about the things you enjoy. I'll do the same.

ShortRound

Reaction score
Yet, i've created ZERO threads about Dak....and you have created....how many? Who can't let him go lol? If this was real life you'd be in jail for stalking.

XMnCo3t.gif

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It's amazing to me that everyone is going off the deep end worrying about Dez "going off" or how we are going to replace Dez' "production" if you can call it that. Why would we be worried about replacing the 500 yards he would have possibly netted us this year.

Shouldn't we be confident that if he plays against us he will drop a sure touchdown at a critical time? I mean past history definitely suggests that's going to be the case.
well....i do hope Dez does not go to an NFC east team....he seems like a guy who could get real focused if he was motivated

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
In early 1975, the Cowboys released one of my first favorite Cowboys, Bob Hayes. I was disappointed to say the least. The Cowboys made it to the Super Bowl in ‘75 and went on to win 4 more without Bullet Bob. Life goes on.

If you get emotionally attached to player, I understand. But if you think that one player being gone is so huge that you can’t get past it, you aren’t going to enjoy pro sports these days.
preach it Bob

Bleedblue1111

Reaction score
You didn't hear? Dallas just signed Dez to a team friendly, one year, prove it deal @ 8.8 million.
:popcorn:

:rolleyes:

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My goodness, he's off the team but you're still making a Dez thread every hour? What else do you need in life to be happy?
I imagine that Counting Dracula might have said,
"One Dez Bryant thread, two Dez Bryant threads, three Dez Bryant threads.." ad infinitum.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's amazing to me that everyone is going off the deep end worrying about Dez "going off" or how we are going to replace Dez' "production" if you can call it that. Why would we be worried about replacing the 500 yards he would have possibly netted us this year.

Shouldn't we be confident that if he plays against us he will drop a sure touchdown at a critical time? I mean past history definitely suggests that's going to be the case.
I think if we fire Garrett he will go to the Brown's and win 7 Superbowls lol

kskboys

Reaction score

Not even that. We shouldn't worry at all. Dez was not worth his salary and needed to go because of that. Doesn't matter if he goes off for 2,000 yds next year w/ 45 TD's. You make your decision w/ the info available at the time, and this was the right decision no matter how it turns out.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not even that. We shouldn't worry at all. Dez was not worth his salary and needed to go because of that. Doesn't matter if he goes off for 2,000 yds next year w/ 45 TD's. You make your decision w/ the info available at the time, and this was the right decision no matter how it turns out.
Plenty of sports history filled with players who changed teams and did better, the same, or worse. The real issue is whether or not the player was a fit for the team at the time or gradually lost the mojo. Clearly a matter of incompatibility in this case (as well as others.) He will never be truly happy nor content no matter how many Xs he throws up and who kisses his arse.