What's up with limited snaps for DLaw?

Whyjerry

Reaction score
He's gettin big money unless he's too injured to play he needs to be out there. I don't wanna hear about any of this injured babying nonsense.

I firmly believe they should have passed on DLaw. That said he is there with a big contract. Stuck with him. He is recovering from shoulder surgery though. Barely played in the preseason. It will take some time. That said perhaps he should have gotten the surgery sooner so he would be better equipped to play right away. Alas he didn’t and now we get 55pct of the snaps from our “War Daddy”.

DCBlueStar

Reaction score
Also this,

“Charlton proved a bright spot, finishing his day with six tackles, a sack, a tackle for loss, and two quarterback hurries.”

So that’s

DLaw 2.5
Taco 2

Wonder how much Taco is getting double teamed?

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Shaq Barrett 9 sacks
DLaw 2.5

Man Shaq gonna have to get drug tested lol He turned into a beast out of nowhere. Imagine how the broncos fans must feel. He was on the team for 5 years and never had more than 5.5 sacks in a year.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I don't believe he is injured. Yes I believe he's in pain. The professionals work through that. That's the difference he's not injured in my opinion
My 14 year old knows the difference between injury and pain. I expect a pro and staff to know

HungryLion

Reaction score
Also this,

“Charlton proved a bright spot, finishing his day with six tackles, a sack, a tackle for loss, and two quarterback hurries.”

So that’s

DLaw 2.5
Taco 2

Oh for the love of god, please don’t let Taco Charlton turn into a good player.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Tank got paid .

& now his like:

giphy.gif

J_Allen

Reaction score
Waiting to get surgery in order to get a big contract hurt everyone on the team. That was extremely selfish.

Some of these players are hard to root for. Elliott is another one.

jrumann59

Reaction score
I firmly believe they should have passed on DLaw. That said he is there with a big contract. Stuck with him. He is recovering from shoulder surgery though. Barely played in the preseason. It will take some time. That said perhaps he should have gotten the surgery sooner so he would be better equipped to play right away. Alas he didn’t and now we get 55pct of the snaps from our “War Daddy”.
Except it seems most players do not get surgery until the league year starts any more. The days guys would schedule surgeries weeks after the season ends are gone now it seems the norm is schedule the surgery when the league year starts.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Her shoulder probly hurting. Rub some of those hundred dollar bills on it. Suck it up and bring me a ring.