Whats with Rams meeting Dallas three times?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
...Is that because they are local to camp site? Or something the league has conferred in?

It will be twice for camp events this year. Already played a game with them.

Good thing they are not on schedule for the year.
Yeah, close proximity and a good relationship between coaching staffs. Similar beliefs in how joint practices should be held. It’s really a great thing for both teams.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I heard some discussion about this and it is because teams are not playing their starters in preseason anymore and they want tape against other team's competition and to get those guys some work.
I don't really mind the idea since we only play three preseason games now. You need as much work and looks at your young players as possible. This way, the starters can get work in a controlled environment. Less likely that an injury like Romo's happens since the defenders "sack" the QB by reaching him in the practice settings instead of hitting him.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
I don't really mind the idea since we only play three preseason games now. You need as much work and looks at your young players as possible. This way, the starters can get work in a controlled environment. Less likely that an injury like Romo's happens since the defenders "sack" the QB by reaching him in the practice settings instead of hitting him.
I am with you on this. If you cannot increase the practice time then increase the practice quality.