whats worse?

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
you have to wonder what really does more damage to the dallas cowboys?

owens and his suspect mouth, which hasnt hurt anything since he's been in dallas really.

or

this game parcells plays every offseason with his soapopera of not knowing if he wants tocontinue coaching?

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
I say its Parcells and his mind games ever since he got here, the horrible game planning, not having a qb start for 2 seasons in a row, the making a decent rookie qb go south because he pounded fear into his head

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
LatinMind;1302534 said:

owens and his suspect mouth, which hasnt hurt anything since he's been in dallas really.

or

this game parcells plays every offseason with his soapopera of not knowing if he wants tocontinue coaching?

Neither.

In the grand scheme of things, I dont think either matters.

In the case of Owens, I think players just eventually roll their eyes and just move on when asked a question about the guy. As far as Parcells, it is a business and players know that.

Judging Parcells' former players, I bet the guys in the Cowboys lockerroom love Parcells as well and are very loyal to him.

So I think both are irrelevant.

- Mike G.

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
LatinMind;1302534 said:

or

I have to go with 1. Parcells being here
2. Not having the class to say one way or the other(if he is leaving). A new coach needs time and the longer Parcells waits:banghead: --
the more good choices are taken --head coach and assistants

austintodallas

Consider Yourself Sucked
Reaction score
Jones and Parcells have an agreement as to when a decision needs to be made. Both of them seem fine with it. Not sure why anyone else should get bent out of shape.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
austintodallas;1302560 said:
Jones and Parcells have an agreement as to when a decision needs to be made. Both of them seem fine with it. Not sure why anyone else should get bent out of shape.

does it really have to be that way? parcells past should let u know what the man is about. he's with a team until the ship is sinking. then he casts off in a life boat. i say bon voyage, i was hoping he had changed with that last interview after the game. but the guy is the same.