Whats Your Best Story?

dez_for_prez

Reaction score
Your at a party and everyone is telling stories about experiences. What story do you tell?

So my brother Chris just got his full license and we want to go snowboarding. We pile all snowboards in the front seat, 3 of us cram into the back seat and off we go to a school which has a good hill. We are snowboarding on the hill and we have music playing out of the car with the doors open when the janitor comes to kick us out. He starts of confrontational then all of a sudden gets passive/nervous and kinda just leaves. We agree to leave and he takes our licenses plate. This kinda annoys us because we weren't being rude and didn't think what we were doing was a big deal.

After we left we were drivng around for 1/2 hr when we noticed a car was following us. The 3 of us in the backseat are messing around when the car behind us puts his lights on, "****, it's a ghost car." Chris blames us for getting him pulled over, then pulls off the road. All of a sudden 2 cop car pull out from a side street infront of us and 4 more come up from behind. They all have their guns drawn and one shouts, "Get out of the car with your hands up." Now we are ****ting ourselves. Chris gets out and they take him to the ground
and start yelling at us saying, "Wheres the gun?" We have no idea what they are talking about. They search the car and in the side of the door they find a toy gun that Chris had for drama class. The janitor only saw the handle and called the cops on us saying we had a gun. The cops were pissed that they put all this effort in for nothing and lets us go.

Good times.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I've shared this one before here, but many probably never heard it.

Every Summer we used to go to my Grandma's for 2 to 3 weeks. Often during the day she'd send us off to the movies. So one time she is taking all of us kids to the movies at the mall and my cousin Todd asks if he can turn on the car radio.

My Grandma said, "I don't like that damned yeah yeah music."

We all protested that it wasn't yeah yeah music. So she finally said we could listen. Todd turns on the radio and what song is playing?

The Beatles..."She loves to yeah, yeah, yeah."

My Grandma's hand shot over to the knob like a snake strike and nearly twisted it off turning the radio off.

"Like I said, damned yeah yeah music!"

We were rolling and the tip of her cigarette was as red as a cherry. She was so pissed.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dez_for_prez;4520208 said:
Your at a party and everyone is telling stories about experiences. What story do you tell?

Not suitable for this site.