What's your favorite song at the moment in 2024?

rags747

Reaction score
I was lucky to be a teen in the 70's...
Never knew then how good we had it...
The Motherload of greatness imo.

Bty, I saw America in the 80's and had some good seats, and near the front row, I could see the back of the head of... Cliff Harris in attendance at that concert in Dallas.

I would argue that the music in the 70’s for the most part sucked, that’s how Disco made its big move. Now, there are definitely exceptions to what I said, Aerosmith for one And some others.

triplets_93

Reaction score
I would argue that the music in the 70’s for the most part sucked, that’s how Disco made its big move. Now, there are definitely exceptions to what I said, Aerosmith for one And some others.
I remember Disco happening, but I ignored it.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I met Rita Coolidge recently. She’s pushing 80 and is totally unrecognizable. Someone had to tell me who she was. I went back to listen to a few of her songs to see if I remembered any and remembered this one from my youth. I didn’t think much of it at the time but it’s been stuck in my head the past few days.

DFWJC

Reaction score
"My Hero" by Foo Fighters...but this time with deceased Taylor Hawkins' son, Shane on the drums

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I met Rita Coolidge recently. She’s pushing 80 and is totally unrecognizable. Someone had to tell me who she was. I went back to listen to a few of her songs to see if I remembered any and remembered this one from my youth. I didn’t think much of it at the time but it’s been stuck in my head the past few days.

Just realized I posted this in the wrong thread. :confused:

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Sacrilidge. Music of the 70s still resonates today. Best music ever. You should be banned from ever posting again for making such and outrageous comment. (j/k) Nobody born before 1960 would ever agree with you.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
one of the hottest bands going today dropped a new release at midnight last night. 11 songs.

good luck finding 1 favorite. love 'em all for one thing or another.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I’m not a huge music guy, I like what I like from the 80’s to any country and some pop. But, I just really discovered what Lionel Richie did over the decades. I knew a few of his top hits but never heard of this one below and I really like it. I never really appreciated him when I was a young teenager but I have been listening to him quite a bit lately.