Whats your nba starting 5 to take down the Warriors

KingRah

Reaction score
People like to say older players wouldn't fit in today's Nba because shooting matters so much.
I have a team that could be the Warriors.

G. Allen Iverson
G.Tracy Mcgrady
F.Reggie Miller
F.Dennis Rodman
C. Shaqual Oneal.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Can I do the musician response here?

As long as you me in your starting 5, we gonna be alright.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
People like to say older players wouldn't fit in today's Nba because shooting matters so much.

G. Allen Iverson
G.Tracy Mcgrady
F.Reggie Miller
F.Dennis Rodman
C. Shaqual Oneal.
Any lineup that includes the "Worm", I like. Those other guys ain't shabby either.

Oh, BTW, long live the King... JoeKing!

jrumann59

Reaction score
PG - Gary Payton - Curry would be locked down.
SG - Michael Jordan - Thompson would be schooled
SF-Scottie Pippen - I think a wash Pippen better defender
PF - Dennis Rodman - Green would foul out by the end of the 1st quarter.
C - Olajawon - The dream would dominate the post

jrumann59

Reaction score

G. Allen Iverson
G.Tracy Mcgrady
F.Reggie Miller
F.Dennis Rodman
C. Shaqual Oneal.
So are they going to be playing with 3 balls, no way there is enough balls to go around between T-Mac, Iverson, and Miller

KingRah

Reaction score
So are they going to be playing with 3 balls, no way there is enough balls to go around between T-Mac, Iverson, and Miller
MIller's a catch and shoot guy who's one of the clutchest players all-time. T-Mac was just as good as Kobe before his back injury. He was a better defender and slightly better passer. He also had a deadly jump shot. Neither have to have the ball. Iverson will pass if he has good players. He can penetrate better than anyone all-time. Plus he's clutch. He'll get 2 or 3 steals a game. He never gets tired. Run the offense through shaq. Let Iverson bring it up, penetrate and give to shaq first he'll pass when doubled. He's one of the better passing big men. He blocks shots and rebounds. No human being in nba history can stop shaq. NO human in nba history can stay in front of Iverson. I chose Miller and T-mac because they have games that can compliment anyones.

KingRah

Reaction score
PG - Gary Payton - Curry would be locked down.
SG - Michael Jordan - Thompson would be schooled
SF-Scottie Pippen - I think a wash Pippen better defender
PF - Dennis Rodman - Green would foul out by the end of the 1st quarter.
C - Olajawon - The dream would dominate the post
I think People are fooled by G State. Everyone thinks you can't win playing 90s ball. You can't say that until you try it. It's won for decades.

phildadon86

Reaction score

G. Allen Iverson
G.Tracy Mcgrady
F.Reggie Miller
F.Dennis Rodman
C. Shaqual Oneal.
Just use the Raptors team from last night.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
MIller's a catch and shoot guy who's one of the clutchest players all-time. T-Mac was just as good as Kobe before his back injury. He was a better defender and slightly better passer. He also had a deadly jump shot. Neither have to have the ball. Iverson will pass if he has good players. He can penetrate better than anyone all-time. Plus he's clutch. He'll get 2 or 3 steals a game. He never gets tired. Run the offense through shaq. Let Iverson bring it up, penetrate and give to shaq first he'll pass when doubled. He's one of the better passing big men. He blocks shots and rebounds. No human being in nba history can stop shaq. NO human in nba history can stay in front of Iverson. I chose Miller and T-mac because they have games that can compliment anyones.

Disagree on Kobe's d being inferior to McGrady's.

ghst187

Reaction score
Paul George, Russell Westbrook, Steven Adams, Grant, and Diallo