Whelp, I'm not expecting the Jets to be a pushover

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Ruled out? He's done for the season. They're going to do a run heavy offense with quick short passes. I don't see them getting more than 13-17 points on offense.

What I am really interested in seeing is how Dak responds to the Jets pressure. Will he be as bad as that undisciplined turnover machine that is Josh Allen. The most overrated QB in this league. This was just an extension of last season. I have a strong feeling Dak won't be that bad.
IMO, if the Cowboys don't have a bunch of turnovers, we win. If they're turnover-prone, the Jets will take advantage of that sloppiness and win.

NotForLong

Reaction score
This game comes down to Dak vs Wilson. Both teams have great defenses that will make it tough to score and both teams have good skill position players on offense. Which QB plays better and makes fewer mistakes will likely get his team the W. I’d much rather have Dak than Wilson!
Cowboys have advantage with the Offensive Line which should give Dak the edge

dfense

Reaction score
Cowboys had 7 turnovers. Jets had 5. Cowboys had 3 picks Jets had 3 picks.

darealvelle

Reaction score
yeah you sound like a giants fan before our game you gotta not do that dude seriously that's all you come up with is easy W do you realize they have one of the best defenses in the league a strong run game good special teams and a patient coach.... Those are the type of games we end up losing in the past trust me they will ugly this game up and wait for you to make a mistake..
True, but we got this game in the bag.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The Cowboys have struggled against backup QBs the past decade. The last time we caught a break, not having to face Aaron Rodgers was back in 2013, when Matt Flynn lit us up. The last time we faced the Jets Sam Darnold had a career day. If the Cowboys are feeling a little too good about themselves after their big blowout last week, they could end up in some trouble on Sunday. We had everything go in our favor last week. The Jets have a good defense and can take the ball away. They showed against the Bills that they can win a dogfight. Our offense needs some work, so it wasn’t perfect last week and we better show up ready to play.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
yeah you sound like a giants fan before our game you gotta not do that dude seriously that's all you come up with is easy W do you realize they have one of the best defenses in the league a strong run game good special teams and a patient coach.... Those are the type of games we end up losing in the past trust me they will ugly this game up and wait for you to make a mistake..
The Jets in their current state went 7-10 last year. You sound like a Jets fan pumping up every player, position, and possible outcome of the Jets team.

blueblood70

Reaction score
The Jets in their current state went 7-10 last year. You sound like a Jets fan pumping up every player, position, and possible outcome of the Jets team.
They improved all over their team in trying to go all in with Rogers, now hes gone but the improvements are there...its not the same team.. They also lost Breece Hall for the season they have him now with Cooks.. You guys are way underrating the jets.. Don't get me mixed up or wrong here I believe we can win the game but it will not be as easy as some are predicting.. Most likely the overreaction to the way we beat the giants is gonna carry over and it shouldn't....

blueblood70

Reaction score
Very good defense and very bad offense makes for a middling team.
They don't have a bad offense just because they lost Aaron Rodgers they plugged a lot of holes when they brought Aaron Rodgers in in order to improve the offense... They have hall and cooks at running back you call that bad?? Home just had 10 carries for 127 yards... If they use them correctly like we use Cooper rush last year they have every bit of chance to beat us because they're offense may not be prolific but their defense will stymie our off on enough to keep the score down... Low scoring games have an odd way of a bounce here a bounce there and the team that wasn't supposed to win wins..

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
They improved all over their team in trying to go all in with Rogers, now hes gone but the improvements are there...its not the same team.. They also lost Breece Hall for the season they have him now with Cooks.. You guys are way underrating the jets.. Don't get me mixed up or wrong here I believe we can win the game but it will not be as easy as some are predicting.. Most likely the overreaction to the way we beat the giants is gonna carry over and it shouldn't....
What was your prediction for the Giants game?

blueblood70

Reaction score
What was your prediction for the Giants game?
It doesn't matter because we're moving on to game two we're not talking about last week.. I think people fail to realize that the NFL is a week to week league and a year to year league... You cannot count on what happened in week one to happen again in Week 2... if you do i sure hope you don't bet in vegas...

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I don't think there's any such thing as an easy win in the NFL. There are games that a team SHOULD win, but this league is full of surprises, and sometimes unpleasant ones. I hope the Cowboys are well-prepared.
Has anyone heard -- is Rodgers officially ruled out?
Post of your career

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
It doesn't matter because we're moving on to game two we're not talking about last week.. I think people fail to realize that the NFL is a week to week league and a year to year league... You cannot count on what happened in week one to happen again in Week 2... if you do i sure hope you don't bet in vegas...
Sure it does because it indicates ho you bias as opposed to actual outcome.

JayFord

Reaction score
Sauce Gardner and Breece Hall can make this a LONG afternoon if they come out cocky like its an easy win

Dallas needs to get after Wilson.....frustrate him and make him wish he never played football

blueblood70

Reaction score
Sure it does because it indicates ho you bias as opposed to actual outcome.
And I said it doesn't stop trying to look into the operation of my mind... Dude you need to move on man we'll see after the game we can come back and talk...

blueblood70

Reaction score
Sauce Gardner and Breece Hall can make this a LONG afternoon if they come out cocky like its an easy win

Dallas needs to get after Wilson.....frustrate him and make him wish he never played football
you might want to take into account the rest of The Jets defense you know the other guy on the other side that got the three interceptions.. The big dude in the middle.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I’m telling you it’s going to be a test.
I guess if Dallas has a meltdown like Buffalo did, and we give them opportunities. But I think this team is very well prepared.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
And I said it doesn't stop trying to look into the operation of my mind... Dude you need to move on man we'll see after the game we can come back and talk...
Does your mind use better grammar than your hand does? ;)