When’s the last time we won that kind of game

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
A road win at the now 2-4 Patriots.....who needed a last second FG to beat the Texans last week and who got blown out by the Saints.

I'm confused by this thread, but happy we got the win.

:dance:
To be fair, the games they lost were close, and Mac Daddy is a pretty good QB already...and then there's BB. Any win against him is one to hang on the shelf.

willia451

Reaction score
3/4 of the world is covered by water, the other 1/4 is covered by Trevon Diggs

2VaqfJF.jpg

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
And this is the difference in those magical seasons. Everything falls apart and you still win
I think against a better team, we would have lost. We should have scored well over 40 but kept making mistakes. Guess you can't take anything for granted in the NFL.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Winning answer. We had no business winning that one with all the shoot yourself in the foot moments. Atlanta had to give us one of their own.
Haha right lol…..yeah that’s exactly what yesterday reminded me of. You could tell we are a better team then we were last year but the debacle was the same…..

Proof

Reaction score
The last game that was close to this was when Romo threw 5-6 interceptions against the Bills and Dallas still won with FGs. That was a crazy game.

this was the infamous lefty throw game, right?

Proof

Reaction score
A road win at the now 2-4 Patriots.....who needed a last second FG to beat the Texans last week and who got blown out by the Saints.

are you willfully ignoring all the context? pats aren't some juggernaut of course, but the point was that it was a game that could have easily slipped away from us, and probably would have in years past.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought we had lost when Zeke did his silly "feed me" thing after a 4th quarter run with us down. I guess he does it after any run more than 10 yards regardless of the score.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Didn’t they go down to the wire with the Buccaneers?