When animals go bad... Wildcat Video...

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Pinkey the Cat goes from being a loving "pet of the week" to "that son of a b*tch"... all caught on video...

"Wildcat"

Reaction score
Rude said:
lol, thats a crazy *** cat

I'm not actually sure who's crazier, the raggedy-azz looking cat, or the dumb-A SPCA worker who put a leash around his neck!?!?

If it'd a been me holding that cat's leash when it started that whirling dervish crap, I'd of dropped it in about a second and just HOPED there was a speeding semi passing by!! :D

David

Reaction score
I laughed soo hard I got a cramp in my side. :D

My brother put a leash on his cat once. It was the last time that cat was going to let that happen.

The cat came home several hours later without the leash on.

How the hell the cat got the leash off is still a total mystery.

"pinky settle down bud." yeah right.LOL

DLK150

The Quiet Man
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
I'm not actually sure who's crazier, the raggedy-azz looking cat, or the dumb-A SPCA worker who put a leash around his neck!?!?

If it'd a been me holding that cat's leash when it started that whirling dervish crap, I'd of dropped it in about a second and just HOPED there was a speeding semi passing by!!
We just took our cat to the vet, and there was a new kid working there. Came time for his shot, and he was going to scruff him so the vet could give him his shot.

I told him that was not a good idea. He says, "This is the way we're trained to do it." Okay, kiddo.

Two seconds after he had him by the back of the neck, Louie had his claws in his arm. The kid screeches, I suppress a laugh, and the cat's under the table. They bring this girl in, same result minus the arm being punctured.

Some people see a pretty little kitty, disregarding how strong a cat can be. Couple that with the claws our cat has, and you can have one dangerous feline on your hands.

That guy's just lucky that cat didn't aim a little higher.:eek: THAT would not feel good. When I was 9 or 10, I was chomped by a German Shepherd in, shall we say, a less than desirable area. I was lucky everything was left intact.:)

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
DLK150 said:
We just took our cat to the vet, and there was a new kid working there. Came time for his shot, and he was going to scruff him so the vet could give him his shot.

I told him that was not a good idea. He says, "This is the way we're trained to do it." Okay, kiddo.

Two seconds after he had him by the back of the neck, Louie had his claws in his arm. The kid screeches, I suppress a laugh, and the cat's under the table. They bring this girl in, same result minus the arm being punctured.

Some people see a pretty little kitty, disregarding how strong a cat can be. Couple that with the claws our cat has, and you can have one dangerous feline on your hands.

That guy's just lucky that cat didn't aim a little higher.:eek: THAT would not feel good. When I was 9 or 10, I was chomped by a German Shepherd in, shall we say, a less than desirable area. I was lucky everything was left intact.:)

As soon as I saw it wrapping around his leg I was saying to myself he better watch the jewels.

baj1dallas

Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
As soon as I saw it wrapping around his leg I was saying to myself he better watch the jewels.

The moment he started going around my leg I would have lost it and kicked the damn thing.