When are we going to hire another Coach?

jrcowboys

Reaction score
Guys:

Anybody heard anything about a linebacker coach? Gibbs went to New Orleans and nobody has been hired to replace him.

Any ideas? Someone who coaches the 3-4? Maybe someone from Pittsburg?

JR

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
your guess is as good as mine or anyone else's on DCZ until something actually happens.

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
jrcowboys said:
Guys:

Anybody heard anything about a linebacker coach? Gibbs went to New Orleans and nobody has been hired to replace him.

Any ideas? Someone who coaches the 3-4? Maybe someone from Pittsburg?

JR

Not sure we're going to. Pasqualoni is probably more qualified than anyone out there as far a LBs and the 3-4 goes.

Granted, there was something said about keeping him at TE coach for consistency's sake.

As far as taking someone off Pitt's (of any NFL teams roster) it doesn't seem likely. LB coach is pretty close to the bottom of the barrel on the coaching totem pole. There aren't too many jobs in the NFL that becoming LB coach would be a step UP from.

If we bring someone new in, it'll porbably be from the college ranks.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Odds are it has already been filled internally and we just dont know. I mean you didnt expect a press conference did you?

trueblue1687

Reaction score
Rumors are circulating about the DC / Linebackers coach for the Michigan Wolverines...Can't recall his name, though. His name has been mentioned as being hired as early as next week and named LB coach. Jerry Jones said in an interview that the LB coach would probably come from outside the organization, so folks "in the know" say Pasqualoni (sp) is staying put at his current spot. I guess we'll see.

trueblue1687

Reaction score
Disregard the rumor on Hermann (from Michigan)...he signed with the Jets and apparently didn't impress Dallas enough.