When is Terry Glenn Returning?

ryanbabs

Reaction score
No, I don't mean from beyond the grave. But rember 2007? Glenn sat out almost the entire season with an injury, while TO and Crayton (yes, that Crayton) ate defenses alive. It seemed like there was a thread here every week asking when Glenn would be back in anticipation that our offense would be even more explosive. Now, this season, Gallup is out and we don't know when he will be back yet, but there is much anticipation about his impact when he finally gets back. Just another point of how this year feels similar to 2007 so far. But let's hope we get a little better ending to this season. ;)
I forgot about that.

Ekspozed

Reaction score
Thank you for stepping up. Found this to be in poor taste. R.I.P. TG.
Same, there are tons of other Wrs who miss time and come back to compare Gallup to... Title just doesn't sit right, neither did him then joking about it in first sentence

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
No, I don't mean from beyond the grave. But rember 2007? Glenn sat out almost the entire season with an injury, while TO and Crayton (yes, that Crayton) ate defenses alive. It seemed like there was a thread here every week asking when Glenn would be back in anticipation that our offense would be even more explosive. Now, this season, Gallup is out and we don't know when he will be back yet, but there is much anticipation about his impact when he finally gets back. Just another point of how this year feels similar to 2007 so far. But let's hope we get a little better ending to this season. ;)
He’s no where near the level of Glenn. Glenn was Odell Beckham before Odell. He had legit speed. 33 year old Glenn was faster than Gallup is in his prime. We could’ve been amazing if Glenn was healthy.

johneric8

Reaction score
Absolutely ignorant and tasteless thread title.

Cmac

Reaction score
Sensitivity on this board has become a lost art.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I was referring to Crayton when I said that Wilson was more talented.
Not to mention the current #2 not even Wilson or Gallup, but instead---take your pick of Cooper or Lamb.

Patrick Crayton was the number 2 on that team and would barely make the field on this team.

links18

Reaction score
I happened to know him pretty well, so it didn't sit well man... Just saying..

Well, the thread is more about a happy remembering of his time on the team than some morbid mocking of his death. Gallup being out, reminded me of Terry's last year here, that's all.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Joking about a dead man is not funny at all. You should be ashamed of yourself.

No reason to -- I didn't know he was killed in an auto accident until Woody's Girl informed me after I already posted it. Sorry it alarmed you.