When it rains...

needforspeed

Legend in my spare time
Reaction score
Just back from a consult with a vascular surgeon. Turns out there's a fairly serious problem with my left leg. I have what's known as venous reflux. Normal reflux times are about .2-.5 seconds. Mine are 3.8-4.2 seconds. Bottom line, I have virtually no return circulation in that leg. The only thing pushing blood back to my heart from my left leg is the compression hose that I wear daily. It will require 3 separate procedures to correct the problem. I'll keep you updated.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
That sucks, Dude.

Seems september is a crappy month for you too. :bang2:

Good luck, NFS, and let us know how everything goes.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Best of luck to you Sir....please keep us posted

needforspeed

Legend in my spare time
Reaction score
Thank you to everyone for their kind words and wishes. Ironically, I have an eye exam today and I'm pretty sure I'll need glasses. It's hell getting old!;)

dillinger319

Striped Leopard
Reaction score
Im sorry to hear about your problem but I might be able to provide some light at the end of the tunnell.

My father in law had the same problem.. Had to wear that sock (which is pretty expensive) for awhile... They initially thought they would have to cut his leg off but he wouldnt accept that. He started seeing this Meninite hollistic Dr. which changed his life. He would see him 2 times a week for 6 months and he got back all the circulation in his leg. He did so well he ended up gettn both his knees replaced, the drs said that it was amazing. Everything a real DR tried didnt work. but the sock and this man working on his leg made it better.

Now we live amongst these people and I dont know where u live but I always thought they were weird.. WEll now i know they are :laugh2: but they made him better.. lol... So dont give up everything will work out.