When Jerry is gone, they will take fewer risks?

bewp7

Reaction score
i do not under stand why jerry have a reputaton of being this big risk taker

he is the most boring guy ever

never fire a head coach even when they diserve it, never spend big in free agency, make some trade but not a ton,

all jerry and cowboys do is draft and re sign their own guy

that is fine but jerry is not even close to a risk taker he is the opposite

fivetwos

Reaction score
What risks? Meaning they won’t even sign their own draftees to overpriced second deals?

Once it all implodes things may change.

For now, every time this guy opens his mouth it makes my plan to let go that much easier.

MikeT22

Reaction score
Jerry being a risk taker is so overblown. His risks are mostly just dumb decisions, like drafting the injured or off field problem players in the 2nd hoping for a HR.
Trading 2 first round picks for Galloway, a 1st and 3rd for WR Roy Williams.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Jerry is the typical buy and hold GM. That is about as risk averse as it gets. He consistently pays a high opportunity cost with his roster due to his lack of moving on from guys, failing to keep the players on edge with their job security.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Then stephen scrooge mcjones takes over and we get to enjoy watching them shop on wish every off-season

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
And here I thought Jerry moving on into the afterlife would improve things. Nope, it's going to get worse.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Stephen gets no respect around the league according to Cavanaugh. He stated that agents hate dealing with Stephen. Why do you think Tyron is gone. Hours before the news broke, Jerry was talking about bringing Tyron back. Then his agent met with Stephen.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Stephen gets no respect around the league according to Cavanaugh. He stated that agents hate dealing with Stephen. Why do you think Tyron is gone. Hours before the news broke, Jerry was talking about bringing Tyron back. Then his agent met with Stephen.
GM Jeruh shoud fire his sorry ***, but he will get promoted to GM some day.

ATXSRT

Reaction score
I honestly think Stephen has been making all the calls since after the Brandon Carr trade. This is why we haven't traded up, or done anything wild lately.

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
I’m 35, and really trying to figure out where this “risk taker” thing came from… this is the most be bland, play it safe organization in the league. I genuinely believe if they do make/win a SB till be because things fell in there lap more then them actually making competent decisions… aside from the draft, they don’t do anything well.