When Owens Scores vs. Philly....

Canadian BoyzFan

Reaction score
I want him to mock McNabb and do that crappy moonwalk thing he does. I believe this will be a game for the ages. I can't think of a group of fans who will hate 1 signle player more than the Eagles fans.

Popcorn will be ready. (Plus it's my B-Day!!)

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Canadian BoyzFan;1059346 said:
I want him to mock McNabb and do that crappy moonwalk thing he does. I believe this will be a game for the ages. I can't think of a group of fans who will hate 1 signle player more than the Eagles fans.

You guys have birthdays up in Canada? :) I figured they would be called something different!

Yeah, this is going to be a good game!

Have a good "birthday", if that's what you guys really call them, eh! :D

lspain1

Reaction score
When Owens scores against Philly, I want him to be a class act...and do nothing special at all. The ultimate revenge is to do well, beat the Eagles, and make it look effortless.

sacase

Reaction score
I got a feeling this game is not going to go as planned...

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
sacase;1059375 said:
I got a feeling this game is not going to go as planned...

Me too! I have a feeling that it's not going to be a close game, and one of the teams is going to get stuffed...BIG TIME! Who will it be?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score

I actually want the game to come down to a Hail Mary pass by McNabb to win. Parcells puts TO in as an extra CB in prevent. He comes on a Corner blitz and sacks McNabb to end the game.

Poetic justice.

Bull Frog

Reaction score
I hope he pulls out a can of blue Krylon and paints a Star in the endzone.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
lspain1;1059364 said:
When Owens scores against Philly, I want him to be a class act...and do nothing special at all. The ultimate revenge is to do well, beat the Eagles, and make it look effortless.
boring!!!!!!!

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score

that would be perfect.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Bull Frog;1059385 said:
I hope he pulls out a can of blue Krylon and paints a Star in the endzone.[/quotthat would be so funny too. you guys are hilarious today

Nav22

Reaction score
Moonwalk, THEN find an angry Philly fan wearing a McNabb jersey and toss him the ball.

Reaction score
How about:

Every time TO scores,,,, Bill Parcells moonwalks on the sideline!

Every time TO scores,,,, he pulls out a can of soup, autographs it, hands it to a lucky fan.

Every time TO scores,,,, he runs back to Drew Bledsoe and high-fives him.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
EGG;1059497 said:
How about:

Every time TO scores,,,, Bill Parcells moonwalks on the sideline!

Every time TO scores,,,, he pulls out a can of soup, autographs it, hands it to a lucky fan.

Every time TO scores,,,, he runs back to Drew Bledsoe and high-fives him.

:lmao2: :lmao2:

That's good...!! Poor Parcells will get winded after all that!

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
I'd like him to survive the game. Last time he played against Philly he was knocked out for the year.

Hopefully he acts professional, and I know that's a stretch for TO. I'm hoping though.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Blue&Silver;1059503 said:
I'd like him to survive the game. Last time he played against Philly he was knocked out for the year.

Hopefully he acts professional, and I know that's a stretch for TO. I'm hoping though.

However...the Eagles don't have Roy Williams to take T.O. out this time!

Route 66

Reaction score
I wish TO would sit out this Titans game and just get more rest for the hand for the upcoming Philly game.