When Owens Scores vs. Philly....

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Rowdy;1059508 said:
I wish TO would sit out this Titans game and just get more rest for the hand for the upcoming Philly game.

If T.O. can play, he needs to play because he needs the work...he needs to be game ready for the losers..er, sorry, eagles.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Canadian BoyzFan;1059346 said:
I want him to mock McNabb and do that crappy moonwalk thing he does. I believe this will be a game for the ages. I can't think of a group of fans who will hate 1 signle player more than the Eagles fans.

Popcorn will be ready. (Plus it's my B-Day!!)

He'll pretend to take out a bottle of pills and OD on the 50 yard line.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Idgit;1059515 said:
He'll pretend to take out a bottle of pills and OD on the 50 yard line.

Yeah...when/if T.O. scores it would be cool if he went and found one of those pill bottles stuffed with a battery that the philthy fans are going to throw...picked it up and went to the endzone (no more 50 yard line stuff) and fell down like he OD'd, and all the Cowboy corner backs went out there and picked him up and took him to the sidelines! :eek:

That would be slick!!

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I want him to mock McNabb and do that crappy moonwalk

I wouldn't hold my breath...T.O. isn't that big a loser.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
He will probably score and do the flapping wings to mock the Eagles..
If he scores again, he'll probably mock McKnabb and that silly Michael Jackson walk he does.
If he scores a third time, he may be assassinated by eagle fans.

CowboyDan

Anger is a Gift
Reaction score
:beatit: the moonwalk would be classic
:draw:A little butch johnson would be sweet too (it was butch johnson wasn't it?)
But this would be the ulitimate:

Dallas%20Cowboys%20piss%20on%20Philadelphia%20Eagles.jpg

EagleAye

Reaction score
lspain1;1059511 said:
A win on the road against Philadelphia will NOT be boring....regardless of what TO does.
You got that one right. It would be considered a miracle. That place will be jumpin'. Ahhh, it's gonna be fun folks.

EagleAye

Reaction score
By the way......I don't think y'all need him this week. Better save him for the Eagles game. I know they're looking forward to his homecoming.......:rolleyes:

austintodallas

Consider Yourself Sucked
Reaction score
EagleAye;1059601 said:
By the way......I don't think y'all need him this week. Better save him for the Eagles game. I know they're looking forward to his homecoming.......:rolleyes:
No need to save him. He's a warrior. He will play.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
CowboyDan;1059532 said:
:beatit: the moonwalk would be classic
:draw:A little butch johnson would be sweet too (it was butch johnson wasn't it?)
But this would be the ulitimate:
The California quake is what Butch used to do. I loved that one, I've never seen it since him though.

CliffnDallas

Reaction score
I would enjoy him mimicing eating a bowl of soup and then making a show of spitting it out. :D

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
after owens first TD, he will pull a car battery outta his sock and throw it at the crowd.

after owens 2nd TD he will tag the eagles mascot with a can of royal blue Krylon while roy-will holds him down on the eagles logo.

after owens 3rd TD parcells will expose himself to the eagles cheerleaders.

after his 4th TD jerry jones will make lewd gestures at jeff luries wife.

after his 5th TD....

thomas_22

Reaction score
tothewhipbill;1059662 said:
after owens first TD, he will pull a car battery outta his sock and throw it at the crowd.

after owens 2nd TD he will tag the eagles mascot with a can of royal blue Krylon while roy-will holds him down on the eagles logo.

after owens 3rd TD parcells will expose himself to the eagles cheerleaders.

after his 4th TD jerry jones will make lewd gestures at jeff luries wife.

after his 5th TD....

After 5th TD It wont Matter because We scored with 2 Seconds left just to Run up the score game ends cowboys win 35-0

Reaction score
Well heck, I'm about 2 1/2 sheets to the wind right now, and since some of you are just throwing out what you'd really like to see, but we all know would never happen, can you imagine this:

Before the game, we get the makeup guru's who did that reality show (not into those in any way, shape, or form so I can't exactly name the program) where a black family was made white & vice versa. Some of you must know the one... Anyway, we get these guys to color TO's butt white, and then, after every TD he scores, he moons the crowd. The Philly fans & national media would have a field day with that one!

Might even get a smile out of our nasty ol' stonefaced coach.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
I want him to mock McNabb and do that crappy moonwalk thing he does. I believe this will be a game for the ages. I can't think of a group of fans who will hate 1 signle player more than the Eagles fans.

Popcorn will be ready. (Plus it's my B-Day!!)

I would prefer he take a crap on the Eagle at the 50.

kyle73401

Reaction score
I think after this pain pill fiasco and everyone wondering if the 'boys can play thru this T.O. distraction, he will be professionial for the first time in his life and score, high five Bledsoe, and walk to the sidelines. I believe he will do that just to prove to the team and the fans that he is not and will not be a distraction for this team because if he messes this up, nobodys gonna want him on their team.......nobody.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
kyle73401;1059701 said:
I think after this pain pill fiasco and everyone wondering if the 'boys can play thru this T.O. distraction, he will be professionial for the first time in his life and score, high five Bledsoe, and walk to the sidelines. I believe he will do that just to prove to the team and the fans that he is not and will not be a distraction for this team because if he messes this up, nobodys gonna want him on their team.......nobody.
TO has to do something, he's not ordinary and everyone is looking forward to him putting on a show after a huge TD, so I am too.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
5Stars;1059507 said:
However...the Eagles don't have Roy Williams to take T.O. out this time!

No, but they have Dawkins and Lewis whom ended TO's season early last time he played against them.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nav22;1059453 said:
Moonwalk, THEN find an angry Philly fan wearing a McNabb jersey and toss him the ball.

Moonwalks over the McFlabb and autographs it for him.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
EagleAye;1059597 said:
You got that one right. It would be considered a miracle. That place will be jumpin'. Ahhh, it's gonna be fun folks.

This is more funny...right here!

:trophy:

Hey, you got you batteries ready?

Pathetic!!