When was last time on d we were aggressive and sent blitz?

Adiba1977

Reaction score
Can’t remember last time we sent one blitz? BE AGGRESSIVE- Quinn way too soft. If he leaves it’s okay get aggressive dc. I need violence and aggression.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
We blitzed philly pretty hard at AT&T. Very effectively at that. That's the last time I can remember.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DQ said the thing with Jordan Love, he has a great ability to back pedal and avoid blitzes.

So that tells me they could be careful and limit their blitzes or try to disguise them better.
Keep the extra guy in coverage. Don’t give up the big play like they been getting, by having a wide open receiver. Which is one of our weaknesses it seems.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He mostly sends the front line full speed, that's why we can't stop the run, especially with our small LBs.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
No way that’s even close. We barely blitz. Maybe they consider Micah playing end a blitz. I’m talking send the house get his *** blitz.
A blitz is generally considered to be more than four rushers. If you’re talking about a zero coverage blitz, you’re gonna be disappointed. No one does that on a consistent basis.

Adiba1977

Reaction score
A blitz is generally considered to be more than four rushers. If you’re talking about a zero coverage blitz, you’re gonna be disappointed. No one does that on a consistent basis.
Need do that 2-3 times a game minimum.