When was the last time Zeke made a defender miss?

HotDog37

Reaction score
It's up to Zeke to prove he is worth that contract. He's only 24 but declining because of what was stated above. Life choices. If he worked out religiously and did his best to stay in great shape at 24 he should now be BETTER than his rookie season. It looks like he wanted to be paid for the Zeke Mystique. He doesn't seem to take football serious except on the actual day of the game, but since he doesn't make the effort to get into great shape and make his explosiveness and quickness better he relaxes and just hopes it's gonna happen on game day. Which we can clearly see isn't happening much anymore. He's 24 but shape wise seems more like 33-34.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
With a “poor start” currently on pace for 1300 yards and 12 tds. As well as 50 catches.

Idk why people want zeke to be this big time game breaking runner. Zeke is a grind it out type back who moves the chains. He will be fine. His vision is elite.... last weeks the saints had his and the olines number.

Shane612

Reaction score
With a “poor start” currently on pace for 1300 yards and 12 tds. As well as 50 catches.

Idk why people want zeke to be this big time game breaking runner. Zeke is a grind it out type back who moves the chains. He will be fine. His vision is elite.... last weeks the saints had his and the olines number.

Cowboys fans want another ESmith, or TDorsett. These players don't grow on trees.....
:huh::facepalm::muttley::banghead:

HotDog37

Reaction score
True doesn't have the heart but EZE is a young guy. I think he is the type that could 'grow' into a more mature player with more heart if he has some mentors along the way. Speed, well in his rookie year he had very nice speed. Not Tony D speed but between Emmitt and Tony D speed. He could actually get that back pretty easy at 24 years of age. Drop about 8 pounds slim it out a bit, work more on quickness. He could do it but does he want to do it. That's the thing. Tony D was in the elite speed category with Eric Dickerson, Bo, Walker, etc. Tony D's second gear was amazing to watch he would glide like a gazelle though a lane effortlessly and those around him would drift away.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
You're the one that just went social and looked silly.

I'm just pointing out Zeke and his constant off-field drama and "scene." There was a reason Joey Bosa had to stop being his roommate.

Zeke is way more into being "Zeke" than he is being a football player.

And it's taking a fast toll on his body. The zip is gone.

So every player who loses burst is due to their apperance and partyting? The 90s Cowboys make Zeke look like a saint when it comes to partyting. Some even got high on gamedays and played just fine.

And no, you pointed out his appearance. What the heck does his appearance have to do with anything? You are sounding ridiculous, which is most of the time for you.

erod

Reaction score
So every player who loses burst is due to their apperance and partyting? The 90s Cowboys make Zeke look like a saint when it comes to partyting. Some even got high on gamedays and played just fine.

And no, you pointed out his appearance. What the heck does his appearance have to do with anything? You are sounding ridiculous, which is most of the time for you.
Sorry I offend your SJW sensibilities.

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
really come on get out of here with that...remember North Dallas 40? ever see college campus partys?, how about the White House and all the issues of the 90s players? Brett Farve played on pain killers and tons of them every game to make it through it(he played 19yers at pretty high level, pun intended), i heard stories of Lawrence Taylors coke issues, storys coming out daily like Megatron and Percy Harvin played HIGH every game...NBA 50% of the dudes smoke before game..theres way too many examples to list..

Point being is it depends on the individual but Zekes been world class since HS and he may not be 2016 Zeke but he hasn't fallen off as much as fans want to say he has..its overblown as he got paid and now hes under a microscope....I know zeke is not partying every night in season or even a ton during the season or we would have heard about this(TMZ is parked outside this dudes house for sure), guy went to some events and had too much fun in the offseason..

Lets get this straight the Oline has had issues run blocking and coaches scheming better run blocking and calling too many 1st down runs.. it doesnt help a RB when this happens.. sure he had poor showing but it has ZERO to do with his life style..get over yourself..substance abuse or hes young, rich and singe and has gone out and had some fun while media follows him around?

STOP THE BS people.. decline maybe from his rookie year but that happens you dont get younger , you get older but hes not in that kind of rapid decline..move on..there are many player on this team and others who are declining and they dont have reputations for being partiers.. lmao..***e

None played well last game maybe they all went out 3 months in row in NOLA and thats what happened..SMH..

Times and athletes have changed since the 90s. Why can Brady play until 42? Why is Lebron still in his prime after 18 NBA seasons, when Jordan started declining after 14?

Athletes take better care of the body, more so than ever before. Zeke does as well, but he also parties more than either of the elite athletes listed above. Any elite athlete in any sport, you cannot say they are going around partying the same way Zeke is.

StuckMojo

Reaction score
Times and athletes have changed since the 90s. Why can Brady play until 42? Why is Lebron still in his prime after 18 NBA seasons, when Jordan started declining after 14?

Athletes take better care of the body, more so than ever before. Zeke does as well, but he also parties more than either of the elite athletes listed above. Any elite athlete in any sport, you cannot say they are going around partying the same way Zeke is.

Well MJ did play 3 seasons of college ball so he was older when he reached the NBA. And I wouldn’t say Lebron is in his prime.

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
When was the last time you realized that is not his game?

thechosen1n2

Reaction score
Have you seen Kamara's rings and appearance? Do you know his lifestyle choices? The point is he looks like he could easily be a RAPPER. Whether you like Zeke or not, let's try not to bring appearance and "social" commentary into this? Makes you look silly.

I get what you are saying, but you kind of did the same thing by saying Kamara looks like he could be a RAPPER. My point is I know many...likely the majority of rappers that dont look anything like that.