When we win a superbowl

coult44

Reaction score
The Dallas Cowboys will win a Super Bowl again. I don’t know when that will happen, but it will happen. And when it does, some of you pathetic little crybabies whiners need to be real men and remove yourself from any celebrations and excitement . Some of you are worse than the SeaHag fans I put up with every day. At least they know they are fairweather fans. Y’all on the other hand are embarrassing to the rest of us

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
The Dallas Cowboys will win a Super Bowl again. I don’t know when that will happen, but it will happen. And when it does, some of you pathetic little crybabies whiners need to be real men and remove yourself from any celebrations and excitement . Some of you are worse than the SeaHag fans I put up with every day. At least they know they are fairweather fans. Y’all on the other hand are embarrassing to the rest of us

Dad, can we buy fireworks?

plymkr

Reaction score
Not trying to be a homer here.....but if our defense keeps plays like this all season and Parsons gets healthier with the likes of Williams, Fowler and Armstrong coming on we could win a super bowl. I don't feel Dak is a great QB ever but with a top 5 defense, strong running game and ST's we can win. I don't think the QB position will be the determining factor in us losing in the playoffs. It's our run defense. Of coarse Dak will get blamed but in my unemotional look at the roster every position or aspect of the team is good enough to win a super bowl except run defense. Run defense is the key. And maybe Moore being a better OC. JMO

JBond

Reaction score
Lets ride this out. We have a really fun effective defense. Been a while. Let's go Cowboys!

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
LoL, ridiculous. Point always has been, that a superbowl win is long overdue. Even if they won one this season, these "crybabies" would have been right, as these last 26 years have been a disgrace. And that includes the stat padding last season.

This doesn't take anything away from the fact, that we probably have the best defense since the 90s on our hands and our chances for winning it all have probably never been better since 98 or so.

Now crawl back under Jerry's rock.

Irv88

Reaction score
If Dak takes smart, calculated risks where the risk reward favors the cowboys and with an elite defense, this team will go as far as Dak/QB can take us.

This is a team like 2014 and 2016. We go as the qb goes.

I am sure the Bills, Chiefs, dolphins,Eagles feel the same way about their situations/rosters and qb play.

Gotta execute.

kskboys

Reaction score
Calling out other fans is also pathetic whining.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
The Dallas Cowboys will win a Super Bowl again. I don’t know when that will happen, but it will happen

Detroit Lions have never even been to one, let alone win one.

Nothing is guaranteed, I'm sure there are Lions fans from 50 years ago that "knew" they would win one, hasn't happened yet.

I do THINK Dallas will win another one, but that's as far as I can push it.

:thumbup:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

Congrats, superfan. :rolleyes: I hope you can speak it into existence.

Last I checked, the same father-son combo who haven't come close to winning a SB are still running the show. So, pardon my skepticism, I'll believe it if I see it.