Where did the Vermeil thread go?

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
I thought it made a good point... And I had a very long post typed up when it disappeared. :(

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
..I deleted my own thread... :)

Kinda pointless...I was simply trying to show a different approach to the same problem...from two coaches with similar backgrounds and history...two very qualfied coaches...Parcells and Vermeil

I wasn't saying one approach was better than the other, although I do have my opinions on the subject..

and of course, in NO time, the thread degenerated into..."Parcells would have a better record with the Chiefs than Vermeil has...The Chiefs roster is better than ours and their record is just as bad...." and on and on...it could have been a good discussion about coaching philosophy...

I lost patience, so I deleted what was a pretty good thread.

Parcells has become the new Quincy Carter...there are those who support him with such blinders that any thread about him is going to degenerate into a mess...

For the record...I think he is a VERY good coach who is doing a not so good job this season...also for the record, I'll bet, with the exception of LTN, I have seen more of Parcells than most people here....AND in fact, I have a customer who knows him and was hired as a ref for the NY Giant's practices for 5 years...I actually LIKE Parcells...

But no more from me on the subject...it's pointless...

:)

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab said:
I thought it made a good point... And I had a very long post typed up when it disappeared. :(

Lab...you can PM it to me... ;)

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Thanks Juke...

Well, I for one thought it was a good post... And your point was well made.

Feel free to delete this thread too, if you want to. :)

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab said:
Thanks Juke...

Well, I for one thought it was a good post... And your point was well made.

Feel free to delete this thread too, if you want to. :)

Nope lesson learned....some people are more interested in protecting their "turt" than having a good give and take, where opinions are exchanged and different view points respected....

BTW, thanks... :)

Irving Cowboy

The Chief
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
Nope lesson learned....some people are more interested in protecting their "turt" than having a good give and take, where opinions are exchanged and different view points respected....
I don't protect my turt.... I flush it. Who would want to keep it??

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Irving Cowboy said:
You gonna poke me in the eye next?? :D

With a pencil, no less....

Hey nice car...

BTW, I know someone in Moses Lake, WA...anywhere near you?

Irving Cowboy

The Chief
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
With a pencil, no less....

Hey nice car...

BTW, I know someone in Moses Lake, WA...anywhere near you?
About 150 miles east of here... never been there though. As of tomorrow though I'm no longer a resident of Washington state... it's off to Norfolk, VA!!