Where did you buy your Cowboys jersey?

BLEU3ASY

Reaction score
Cbee;2321273 said:
Bleu3asy...I don't really see what you mean by "look at the number 2". I have compared it with what the real ones look like on the web. I don't see much difference, if any at all. I just received my Witten navy from jersey 101 this morning. I was hoping for a good quality jersey. IMHO, I got more than good quality, I received a jersey of great quality. I know it is a knockoff, but I still think that for the price, it is a fantastic alternative to the real deal. To the casual observer, they will never know the difference. Bottom line, I like it and will be looking to order more jerseys in the near future. Some people need to know that it is the real deal. Me, I am more than happy to have a good quality jersey at a really good price. To each his own.

i was just saying the 2 on the jersey is not the same as authentic or replicas....hell the 2 doesnt even match the 2's on the shoulder of the same jersey...

dest

Reaction score
BLEU3ASY;2321336 said:
ummm...people were talking about fake jesrseys.....i was just pointing out that "it" was not real...

Why did it need pointing out, when I already mentioned in the very post you quoted that it was fake? Read, comprehend, post.

BLEU3ASY;2321336 said:
dude, buy a real one! support the real Dallas! not one from hong kong

And just where exactly do you think the official jerseys are made? lolol.

bsheeern

Reaction score
BLEU3ASY;2321336 said:
dude, buy a real one! support the real Dallas! not one from hong kong
I would prefer that it was made in the US instead of vietnam, so I would be supporting my country and my team. Instead everything is made overseas and shipped over here so the only "Dallas" we support when we buy this jersey are the ones on the top of the food chain, not the common man.......On second thought maybe this thread is headed for the political zone....haha

dest

Reaction score
BLEU3ASY;2321344 said:
i was just saying the 2 on the jersey is not the same as authentic or replicas....hell the 2 doesnt even match the 2's on the shoulder of the same jersey...

1. The font is correct.

2. On the official throwbacks, the shoulder number font is NOT the same as the front and back number fonts.

I took the picture on the left from the Cowboys Official Pro Shop, and compared it to the jersey I received from Jersey101. Unless the proshop's picture is wrong, it is an exact match on both the shoulder and the front/back.

jerseycompare.jpg

Don't get me wrong, there are differences between officials, and these knockoff's that can be discerned by a trained eye, but the fonts aren't one of them.

boba5555

I'm not superstitious, but I am a little 'stitious
Reaction score
dest;2321614 said:
Don't get me wrong, there are differences between officials, and these knockoff's that can be discerned by a trained eye, but the fonts aren't one of them.

i agree the jerseys look great .. and i am looking to purchase one from there pretty soon

slotshot

Reaction score
Just bought 3 for gifts at fantastic-goods...a special occasion- we are actually getting into a freaking luxury box for the Tampa Bay game. Got blue Barbers for my bro, wife and sister-in-law.

I will report on how they look when I get em.

Mike_45

Reaction score
slotshot;2322087 said:
Just bought 3 for gifts at fantastic-goods...a special occasion- we are actually getting into a freaking luxury box for the Tampa Bay game. Got blue Barbers for my bro, wife and sister-in-law.

I will report on how they look when I get em.

Thats awesome on the box seats! I will be in section 18, in the sun.