where do i get a refund?

deepBLUE

Reaction score
we paid $400 for seats, about $1000 in travel expenses......and i witnessed the worst offensive output in years. the defense played very well......but when your offense keeps going 3 & out, obviously the d will wear down....

to say i'm disappointed with this game, romo, and the position it puts the packers in......would be an exercise in futility. i don't expect romo to have a great game every time, but what we witnessed was beyond atrocious (don't much like the play-calling either: get the ball to your backs in the flat, etc., when they are stacking the line. 2 field goals; are you kidding me?).....

eagles fans? i don't want to throw all of 'em under the bus: just most of 'em. 4 times, when our players where injured, laying on the cold turf....the maggots in the end zone seats (a large group of 'em) would strike up a "cute" little eagle song: they make me sick. enjoy watching the playoffs, eagles fans; you've earned your place in ignominy......

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
deepBLUE;1840088 said:
we paid $400 for seats, about $1000 in travel expenses......and i witnessed the worst offensive output in years. the defense played very well......but when your offense keeps going 3 & out, obviously the d will wear down....

to say i'm disappointed with this game, romo, and the position it puts the packers in......would be an exercise in futility. i don't expect romo to have a great game every time, but what we witnessed was beyond atrocious (don't much like the play-calling either: get the ball to your backs in the flat, etc., when they are stacking the line. 2 field goals; are you kidding me?).....

eagles fans? i don't want to throw all of 'em under the bus: just most of 'em. 4 times, when our players where injured, laying on the cold turf....the maggots in the end zone seats (a large group of 'em) would strike up a "cute" little eagle song: they make me sick. enjoy watching the playoffs, eagles fans; you've earned your place in ignominy......

Boy, the more things change the more they say the same.

This is precisely why I hate the Eagles more than the Commanders.

deepBLUE

Reaction score
mickgreen58;1840098 said:
Boy, the more things change the more they say the same.

This is precisely why I hate the Eagles more than the Commanders.
yeah, it made me see red......one td would have shut their faces up......

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
deepBLUE;1840088 said:
we paid $400 for seats, about $1000 in travel expenses......and i witnessed the worst offensive output in years.

So you're saying you're prepared to share the blame with Jessica Simpson?

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
Sorry deepblue, but next time you may want to go to a pre-December game.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bach;1840204 said:

Isn't that the truth?

If I dropped that kind of coin to watch this team cough up a hair ball that big-- I'd be pissed too.

CalCBFan

Reaction score
I feel your pain deepBLUE. I used to plunk down $250 for a ticket to watch the 49ers clean their clock in Candlestick, until we got so bad we didn't play them anymore (post '98). Fortunately I was in San Jose, so I didn't have any real travel expenses, but you should know not to do this when we play a good, motivated, exceptionally well-coached team that almost beat the Patriots. Next time wait till a loser like Detroit comes to town. Oh Oh, wait a minute...

Eddie

Reaction score
Smoly hokes, that's alot of loot.

I felt bad dropping $20 for I Am Legend.

superpunk

Reaction score
Guy I work with is a huge Ravens fan. Has been talking up his trip to Miami all year, even though the Ravens have stunk recently. He wanted to go to a game they were sure to win. Not sure how much he paid for the PA to Miami trip, but I'm sure it wasn't pennies.

And then he got to see that.

You're not alone. :)

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Eddie;1840216 said:
Smoly hokes, that's alot of loot.

I felt bad dropping $20 for I Am Legend.

You lucky bastid!

I want to go see that.

If I knew the C-boys were going to suck that bad yesterday I would have skipped the game and went to the 4:00PM show.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
superpunk;1840223 said:
Guy I work with is a huge Ravens fan. Has been talking up his trip to Miami all year, even though the Ravens have stunk recently. He wanted to go to a game they were sure to win. Not sure how much he paid for the PA to Miami trip, but I'm sure it wasn't pennies.

I thought the seats were cheap at the Waynesboro airport? :D

BTW my daughter is being transferred to Ft. Detrick the beginning of Feb.

I'll be expecting my invitation to your house for muffins and coffee. :)

superpunk

Reaction score
MichaelWinicki;1840229 said:
I thought the seats were cheap at the Waynesboro airport? :D

We don't have cabs. What makes you think we would need an airport? You'd have to fly out of the Hagerstown metroplex.

BTW my daughter is being transferred to Ft. Detrick the beginning of Feb.

I'll be expecting my invitation to your house for muffins and coffee. :)

Is she going to help burn the lab-monkeys? We can meet at my sister's. She works right next to the Fort.

deepBLUE

Reaction score
Chief;1840203 said:
So you're saying you're prepared to share the blame with Jessica Simpson?
the only 2 other games we attended, we won: i thought i was a pretty safe bet...

deepBLUE

Reaction score
Bach;1840204 said:
good point. i'll cool off here in a bit; i'm just still on a tear....

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
deepBLUE;1840238 said:
the only 2 other games we attended, we won: i thought i was a pretty safe bet...

Ok, you're cleared.

Jessica, followed closely by Jason and Tony, are leading the votes for blame.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
superpunk;1840235 said:
We don't have cabs. What makes you think we would need an airport? You'd have to fly out of the Hagerstown metroplex.

I was kidding. I'm familiar with the smallness of Waynesboro.

Is she going to help burn the lab-monkeys? We can meet at my sister's. She works right next to the Fort.

No idea what her job is yet. Could be monkey burning or trying to clone the aliens. She's just happy at getting out of Ft. Drum. Me too. I'd much rather drive Gettysburg way.

deepBLUE

Reaction score
CalCBFan;1840210 said:
I feel your pain deepBLUE. I used to plunk down $250 for a ticket to watch the 49ers clean their clock in Candlestick, until we got so bad we didn't play them anymore (post '98). Fortunately I was in San Jose, so I didn't have any real travel expenses, but you should know not to do this when we play a good, motivated, exceptionally well-coached team that almost beat the Patriots. Next time wait till a loser like Detroit comes to town. Oh Oh, wait a minute...
lol.....

now we have a short week, with a long list of injuries......i just hope they can regroup quickly......

deepBLUE

Reaction score
superpunk;1840223 said:

we sports fans are an incurable lot.....by the 2nd qtr. i was already in shock (3 or 4 straight three-and-outs). plus, this guy behind us spilled his beer all over my wife's seat: i just hate to see a waste like that......

Chief;1840246 said:
Ok, you're cleared.

Jessica, followed closely by Jason and Tony, are leading the votes for blame.

put me down for jessica......