where do i get a refund?

deepBLUE

Reaction score
MichaelWinicki;1840206 said:
Isn't that the truth?

If I dropped that kind of coin to watch this team cough up a hair ball that big-- I'd be pissed too.
maybe i should of bought me a new flat-screen, instead.....but hey, the nachos were pretty good.......

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
deepBLUE;1840273 said:
i'd have thrown in a few hundred, & my wife's coat to see a win......;)

A real fan would have offered to toss his wife in too. :D

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
deepBLUE;1840284 said:
maybe i should of bought me a new flat-screen, instead.....but hey, the nachos were pretty good.......

$1400 Nachos!!!!

:laugh2:

I've made some purchases like that in my life too.

deepBLUE

Reaction score
MichaelWinicki;1840285 said:
A real fan would have offered to toss his wife in too. :D
lmao......maybe you're right: that kind of devotion by a fan is commendable........:D

deepBLUE

Reaction score
MichaelWinicki;1840287 said:
$1400 Nachos!!!!

:laugh2:

I've made some purchases like that in my life too.

many more than i'd care to 'fess up to. i'm not getting any younger....i've gotta start buying low and selling high (that would buck a long preserved family trend, though)......

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
deepBLUE;1840300 said:
many more than i'd care to 'fess up to. i'm not getting any younger....i've gotta start buying low and selling high (that would buck a long preserved family trend, though)......

See! You can blame it on heredity.

Repeat after me... "It's not my fault."

deepBLUE

Reaction score
MichaelWinicki;1840309 said:
See! You can blame it on heredity.

Repeat after me... "It's not my fault."
i knew it all along......my family tree, & jessica will be the ruin of me......

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
next time go to a road game. will have alot of legitimate cowboys fans, not front-runners going to game of a 12-1 team (ie. j.simpson)

deepBLUE;1840088 said:
we paid $400 for seats, about $1000 in travel expenses......and i witnessed the worst offensive output in years. the defense played very well......but when your offense keeps going 3 & out, obviously the d will wear down....

to say i'm disappointed with this game, romo, and the position it puts the packers in......would be an exercise in futility. i don't expect romo to have a great game every time, but what we witnessed was beyond atrocious (don't much like the play-calling either: get the ball to your backs in the flat, etc., when they are stacking the line. 2 field goals; are you kidding me?).....

eagles fans? i don't want to throw all of 'em under the bus: just most of 'em. 4 times, when our players where injured, laying on the cold turf....the maggots in the end zone seats (a large group of 'em) would strike up a "cute" little eagle song: they make me sick. enjoy watching the playoffs, eagles fans; you've earned your place in ignominy......

rathalarge

Reaction score
Texas Stadium with the 'hole in the roof' - $150.00
Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders- $140.00
Seeing your Cowboys live- $$$
Priceless!!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
deepBLUE;1840088 said:
to say i'm disappointed with this game, romo, and the position it puts the packers in......would be an exercise in futility.
If you think it played any better on TV, you would be wrong.

deepBLUE

Reaction score
big dog cowboy;1840520 said:
If you think it played any better on TV, you would be wrong.
i have it recorded, but i don't think i have the heart to watch it.....

crazycowboy......i hear you: i was worried about the defense before the game; i never imagined the offense would mis-fire that badly, all day........

rathalarge

Reaction score
deepBLUE. If it makes you feel any better, I was in the 'house', the night that T.O. and Donovan went crazy on Monday Night football in 2004. We travel from Maryland, and always keep in mind that just being in Texas Stadium to watch the 'Boys is great. I mean, imagine living near Washington, DC, where all we see is practically Commanders paraphanalia? No place like Irving, Tx...home of the 5 time Super Bowl Champion...Dallas Cowboys!!