CFZ Where do we go from here?

Big_D

Reaction score
I don't subscribe to any of that.

I especially don't think "we beat up on bad teams" this year. I think we had the most wins and best record of any team against teams with a winning record this year.
Furthermore, I'm not sure how a 4-point, road dog losing is "choking in the playoffs"

But hey, cool meme! :facepalm:
LOL it's not like they lost at home as 3 point favorites the year before to the same team. Was that choking? Then beat by a rookie QB taken last in the draft?? Whatever makes you feel better.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Another reason not to blow this thing up is that the Cowboys are the 4th youngest team in the NFL.

A strong draft and REAL action in free agency is the only option at this point.
It’s so blatantly obvious…but cap boy won’t spend and we’ll likely have a similar result
next year.

LysleE

Reaction score
I agree that one doesn’t need to blow the team up and start anew; but Dallas desperately needs an infusion of talent and some different offensive coaches/coordinator given the offense is stale and unimaginable…our opponents know our route concepts and tendencies; the FO now knows what they have in Dak…so let’s hope more talent supporting Dak in conjunction with some hard coaching can make the difference.