Where do you buy your jerseys? I need new ones! We've had a high turnover!

Reaction score
I'm trying to buy some new jerseys since we had a big turnover the past few years; (Elliott, Gallup, Pollard, Vander Esch etc). Where do you buy your jerseys? Send me any and every website that you use.... Chinese website included... (I really want a Parsons jersey!!!!)

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Google it.

If you live in the DFW area, there are plenty of places.

Rally House
At the stadium pro shop
There is an outlet shop in Grapevine at the team distribution center
Also a Cowboys pro shop at the Grapevine Mills Mall.

NFL.com, maybe the team website.

J12B

Reaction score
Only players worth having jerseys are Lamb, Parsons, Bland and Tyler Smith.

They're the future of this team.

mrmojo

Reaction score
Get an old Danny White, Wade Wilson, Cole Beesley, Bledsoe jersey and put a masking tape over the name in back.

nathanlt

Reaction score
I'm trying to buy some new jerseys since we had a big turnover the past few years; (Elliott, Gallup, Pollard, Vander Esch etc). Where do you buy your jerseys? Send me any and every website that you use.... Chinese website included... (I really want a Parsons jersey!!!!)
Buy a Roger Staubach, or Troy Aikman, or Emmitt Smith, or Michael Irvin, or Tony Dorsett, or Randy White jersey. The Cowboys won't be trading them.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
NFLShop.com

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
I got a Dak jersey from a Chinese website back in 2016 that is no longer there. $35 (it even says real authentic...lol)

I got a Roger jersey from a grocery store when I visited for a Dallas game back in 2018 maybe? $30.

I got a Parson one as a gift, so not sure how much that was.

MS17

Reaction score
Time to replace the worn out #63 Larry Cole jersey, I guess. (from his website)
One of the bookends on the famous Doomsday defense. Anyone who can author a post-game reply like "Anyone can have an off-decade." has to be celebrated.

Nickyp

Reaction score
I always buy Chinese. Sorry bout it. I buy like 3 at a time and it ends up being like 20 somethin a piece. Takes a month to get them delivered but they are decent quality. Dont know why people seem to think you HAVE to have authentic. Im gonna pay 100$ plus just to wear something thats gonna get dirty eventually especially because i get the white ones usually. Or spend 100$ or more and have the player leave the team. Nahhhhhhh im good with my cheapies. I put up my chinese one to an authentic one and looks pretty much the same.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I actually saw an Amari Cooper jersey (oddly enough it actually seemd like a legit game jersey meant to be worn with pads) in goodwill here in Denver just a few weeks ago.