Where do you buy your jerseys? I need new ones! We've had a high turnover!

Flamma

Reaction score
I always buy Chinese. Sorry bout it. I buy like 3 at a time and it ends up being like 20 somethin a piece. Takes a month to get them delivered but they are decent quality. Dont know why people seem to think you HAVE to have authentic. Im gonna pay 100$ plus just to wear something thats gonna get dirty eventually especially because i get the white ones usually. Or spend 100$ or more and have the player leave the team. Nahhhhhhh im good with my cheapies. I put up my chinese one to an authentic one and looks pretty much the same.
I only have 1 authentic one. The rest I bought from someone I know for 60 bucks each before he stopped selling them. But they were indistinguishable from the authentic. I'm pretty sure they were the Chinese knockoffs.

BTW, did they lower the prices of the authentic jerseys lately? Weren't they closer to 200 at one point?

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Stop Trolling this Thread!

Most of you have already spammed every thread with your homer/hater comments, so there is no reason to attack this thread when a fellow Cowboys fan is asking for help in finding a good source for jerseys.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Time to replace the worn out #63 Larry Cole jersey, I guess. (from his website)
One of the bookends on the famous Doomsday defense. Anyone who can author a post-game reply like "Anyone can have an off-decade." has to be celebrated.
#OldSchool

Like it

Slick

Reaction score
I'm trying to buy some new jerseys since we had a big turnover the past few years; (Elliott, Gallup, Pollard, Vander Esch etc). Where do you buy your jerseys? Send me any and every website that you use.... Chinese website included... (I really want a Parsons jersey!!!!)
Not that I've bought any in many years out of disgust for the FO, and winding up in your situation, but I went with Staubach, Emmit, and Aikman, versions. Doesn't matter who goes in or out anymore those legends will always be good to go. I bought my stepson a custom version with his name on the back...... players come and go.

freemanjc19

Reaction score
I'm trying to buy some new jerseys since we had a big turnover the past few years; (Elliott, Gallup, Pollard, Vander Esch etc). Where do you buy your jerseys? Send me any and every website that you use.... Chinese website included... (I really want a Parsons jersey!!!!)
It may be prudent to exercise restraint until the situation stabilizes. Personally, I would refrain from making any monetary contributions to Jerry Jones's cash pit.