Where does everyone stand on the playoff race

cowboybacker4life

Reaction score
I know all of us would just be happy to make the post season, but here is my stance. If the midgets finish with the best record then i want us to finish with the 5th seed, but if the carolina kitty kats finish with best record i want us to be the 6th seed. Just seems like an easier road. What do you think?

The Panch

Reaction score
The Panthers are running the ball better and now that Plax is gone, they're passing the ball better with Smith who's a better reciever anyway. Im not saying that Giants wont get out of their funk, but outside of their defense going thru a bad stretch that ended last week, they're playing the best football in the league right now.

Not to mention, the 5th seed takes us to AZ and they've proven to be pretenders with their only legit win coming against a Cowboys team that will play with more heart and aggression this time around.

Boysboy

Reaction score
The Panch;2498873 said:
The Panthers are running the ball better and now that Plax is gone, they're passing the ball better with Smith who's a better reciever anyway. Im not saying that Giants wont get out of their funk, but outside of their defense going thru a bad stretch that ended last week, they're playing the best football in the league right now.

Not to mention, the 5th seed takes us to AZ and they've proven to be pretenders with their only legit win coming against a Cowboys team that will play with more heart and aggression this time around.

The Panthers are running the ball better now b/c Burress is gone?:confused:

The Panthers are passing the ball better with Steve Smith who's better than who on their team?:confused:

The Giants are playing the best football in the league despite being in a funk?:confused:

grp05

Reaction score
The only difference is the first round. If we make it past Minn/Ariz, we would have to play carolina and new york anyway. The only difference is which order. I guess I'll vote for whichever puts off NYG for longer just incase they get upset. I really don't want to play the Giants again. Beating the Giants twice in the reg season last year really came back to bite us in the butt. They came into the playoffs a chip on their shoulder and a bad taste in their mouths from last time.

Hopefully the Cowboys have learned from last year that you can't take anyone lightly, but if we do face the Giants again, expect them to be thinking about what happened this past Sunday.

The Panch

Reaction score
Boysboy;2498876 said:
The Panthers are running the ball better now b/c Burress is gone?:confused:

The Panthers are passing the ball better with Steve Smith who's better than who on their team?:confused:

The Giants are playing the best football in the league despite being in a funk?:confused:
Learn to read. I slipped on saying the Giants are playing the best right now, but everything else was pretty clear.

grp05

Reaction score
The Panch;2498873 said:
The Panthers are running the ball better and now that Plax is gone, they're passing the ball better with Smith who's a better reciever anyway.

He's confused because you forgot to change the subject of the sentence. It sounds like you're still talking about Carolina.

RoadRunner

Reaction score
I want the 5th seed in the almost impossible hopes of hosting the NFC title game if the 6th seed pulls a couple of upsets.

The Panch

Reaction score
grp05;2498912 said:
He's confused because you forgot to change the subject of the sentence. It sounds like you're still talking about Carolina.
That's why I put Plax's name.

willia451

Reaction score
RoadRunner;2498915 said:
I want the 5th seed in the almost impossible hopes of hosting the NFC title game if the 6th seed pulls a couple of upsets.
Wouldn't THAT be something? I'm not even sure if that's ever happened before. But it sure would be sweet.

Go Cowboys!!!

Randy White

Reaction score
let's get to the playoffs first before deciding who we prefer to play, please ?

There are two very tough teams left on the schedule and there's no reason to believe that either one of those games are " gimmies ".

:starspin

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
To be the best, you have to beat the best. Bring on whoever, wherever, whenever. But first, the Cowboys need to get into the playoffs. :)