Where in the world is Bravo Eugenia?

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
The annual yacht trip the first week of free agency is literally Jerry thumbing his nose at the fan base.

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
If I remember right, that is actually what they told the media years ago. They try to stay away from the first week of free agency. This is probably the best way to do it.

vlad

Reaction score
The annual yacht trip the first week of free agency is literally Jerry thumbing his nose at the fan base.
whats most irritating is fine, the old man made it, etc... but Stephen get off your fat golden spoon arse... you're life is a vacation

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
Absolute true story, about 10 years ago a NFL owner called my wife from their yacht and asked why nobody was in the office that day, my wife explained because it was a Saturday....The NFL owner was on a yacht, and had been for days and did not know what day of the week it was lol

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Absolute true story, about 10 years ago a NFL owner called my wife from their yacht and asked why nobody was in the office that day, my wife explained because it was a Saturday....The NFL owner was on a yacht, and had been for days and did not know what day of the week it was lol
Sounds like a good owner, stay out of the way!

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
“You could have a yacht," Jones said, "And that yacht would cost you as much as three other smaller boats would cost you. Well, we're going to be all-in with the three other boats."