Where is coogi?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I invited him he said he is already a member here. His mom passed away a couple of weeks ago will invite him again in a couple of weeks
Sorry to hear that, he was always a lot of fun. And the creator of Best Post Ever, which is awarded generously, I got two but then he got mad at me and I think he took one back.

I especially enjoyed the births of his kids and exactly one month later, his girlfriend was pregnant again. That's what I used to call the Horny Husband Syndrome. It shares with the actual birthing process as it includes lots of pacing the floor and looking at your watch with a concerned look on your face..

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Sorry to hear that, he was always a lot of fun. And the creator of Best Post Ever, which is awarded generously, I got two but then he got mad at me and I think he took one back.

I especially enjoyed the births of his kids and exactly one month later, his girlfriend was pregnant again. That's what I used to call the Horny Husband Syndrome. It shares with the actual birthing process as it includes lots of pacing the floor and looking at your watch with a concerned look on your face..
Coogs loves everyone on game day!

CB61

Reaction score
Someone get a hold of him tell him to get over here we need his input on field goals as far as the defer on the kickoff I will speak to Jason Garrett I will send him a tweet tell him coogi not coming back until he defers !! By the time he figures out what that means it'll probably be next season LOL