Where is Micah's Podcast?

ATXSRT

Reaction score
Normally comes out every mon/tues after games. No where to be found. Nothing from our defensive "leader"... No comments from Tank either. Dak's only comments were he sucked and his job should be on the line too with Mikes... lol. This team just bent over and let GB ravage them. I don't even know why I do this to myself year after year.

Jumbo075

Reaction score
What is hard to understand? The season is over - hence no podcasts.

(This isn't hard to figure out, unless you are simply trying to bash Parsons in a passive-aggressive way.)

CWR

Reaction score

(This isn't hard to figure out, unless you are simply trying to bash Parsons in a passive-aggressive way.)
Lol, I'd put money on him being all over media before next season. Dude needs the limelight. He just doesn't want it right now.

ATXSRT

Reaction score

He said he'd be on there all season win or lose (he still needs to conclude the podcast and talk about last game of the season for him).

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
Judging by the party preparations that were [allegedly] being planned before the game by certain unnamed players in anticipation of celebrating a win, it must be a tremendous shock to their system to be cleaning out their lockers and heading to the off-season so suddenly... I'm sure we'll be hearing from the Lion sooner or later.

Loso86

Reaction score
Normally comes out every mon/tues after games. No where to be found. Nothing from our defensive "leader"... No comments from Tank either. Dak's only comments were he sucked and his job should be on the line too with Mikes... lol. This team just bent over and let GB ravage them. I don't even know why I do this to myself year after year.
What do you want them to say and do? Get over it smh

ATXSRT

Reaction score
What do you want them to say and do? Get over it smh
Sounds like you enjoy mediocrity and no accountability from players. What I want him to do is to do what he promised he said he'd do at the beginning of the podcasts. He said he would come out win or lose and do the podcasts. Now he's hiding. He's the face of the defense and just got blasted by the 7th seed. I would like to see some accountability from players. Sorry you don't feel the same way.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
After more than 50 YEARS of being a loyal Cowboy's Fan I come to the realization that with the current ownership group in place nothing of great importance is going to change in the Three Stooge's pea brains to insure a great SB run. This is why my friend I've have been taping all Cowboy games, this saves me from being forced to sit and watch a Cowboy team implode for hours at a time...........LOL! Because I was able to blast through the GB game, my anger level that would have hit Volcano levels after 3 to 4 hrs of Cowboy screwups actually amount to a duck fart when I finally hit the delete button.........LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jumbo075

Reaction score
Some talk about players being "entitled." Fans who DEMAND that Micah Parsons get on social media are also acting "entitled." Leave the man in peace. There is nothing to be said that will make anything better. When that is the case, the best advice is "say nothing."

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Kudos to him for not being on it now, should have stopped being on it during the season. Let me guess he's back in the gym working out with OL guys from the past and doing boxing!!!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Lol, I'd put money on him being all over media before next season. Dude needs the limelight. He just doesn't want it right now.
if he played a bit better, he'd have all he ever needed

Reactions: CWR