Where is Micah's Podcast?

Praxit

Reaction score
I think they're all shell shocked. They got put on the ropes and beat down.

I too wouldn't want to have anything to do with anyone

JBS

Reaction score
If he says something are you going to feel better?

No

The Natural

Reaction score
The Eagles had a historic collapse, Fletcher Cox didn't tuck tail and hide from the media.

All year long these guys (Law, Kearse, the Lioness) were calling out the media, calling out players on other teams, now they are harder to find than Osama.

Loso86

Reaction score
Sounds like you enjoy mediocrity and no accountability from players. What I want him to do is to do what he promised he said he'd do at the beginning of the podcasts. He said he would come out win or lose and do the podcasts. Now he's hiding. He's the face of the defense and just got blasted by the 7th seed. I would like to see some accountability from players. Sorry you don't feel the same way.
Yep because they won't come out and do a podcast and talk to the media! You got it all figured out sir!!!

chagus

Reaction score
Totally understandable. Its not that the Cowboys lost: its HOW they lost. There are simply no words for how miserable and pathetic that performance was.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Normally comes out every mon/tues after games. No where to be found. Nothing from our defensive "leader"... No comments from Tank either. Dak's only comments were he sucked and his job should be on the line too with Mikes... lol. This team just bent over and let GB ravage them. I don't even know why I do this to myself year after year.
Y’all told him to stop talking so he did what’s the issue?

ATXSRT

Reaction score
Yep because they won't come out and do a podcast and talk to the media! You got it all figured out sir!!!
Has less to do with the podcast, and more about the absolute silence from everyone.

Y’all told him to stop talking so he did what’s the issue?
I never said it was a bad thing, I actually enjoyed the podcast.

Strykerscm

Reaction score
He’s hiding like the gez z or x or y little bytch that he is. Dont worry tho, we’ll get some videos soon of his tae-bo and shadow boxing training this summer.

Rayman70

Reaction score
What is hard to understand? The season is over - hence no podcasts.

(This isn't hard to figure out, unless you are simply trying to bash Parsons in a passive-aggressive way.)
I think he is saying, why not at least acknowledge what happened and address it before you just go into hiding. Thats reasonable. He looks like a weasel here. Own it, do a year end podcast and own what happened. Tell us fans why we should support you and the team. Going into the witness protection program isn't exuding confidence to the fans. He looks immature.

Loso86

Reaction score
Has less to do with the podcast, and more about the absolute silence from everyone.

I never said it was a bad thing, I actually enjoyed the podcast.
Naturally their not going to have much to say. And gotcha

ATXSRT

Reaction score
I think he is saying, why not at least acknowledge what happened and address it before you just go into hiding. Thats reasonable. He looks like a weasel here. Own it, do a year end podcast and own what happened. Tell us fans why we should support you and the team. Going into the witness protection program isn't exuding confidence to the fans. He looks immature.
This, thank you.