Where is WR T. Williams? *merged*

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
Williams is nothing but a middle of the road NFL WR who has been vastly overrated by many here.

Remember all the grief given to us who were early to point out he was a body catcher?

It was pretty evident, early, that he wouldn't develop, and now, he gets his feathers ruffled any time someone critiques his play, much like RWilliams31, back in the day.

He's a one trick pony (deep route), who after this season, will take his trick somewhere else (thank goodness).

BigWillie

Reaction score
Well, Terrence did ask for someone to come take his spot.

I think Cole just accepted the challenge, and succeeded.

TimHortons

TheXFactor
Reaction score
Beasley took his job, which is fantastic. Beasley has been progressing well over the past 2 years and it looks like he's gonna have a great season. Dak likes looking in his direction, great chemistry there. Witten was Romo's security blanket, so far it looks like Beasley is Dak's. That 3rd and ~12 conversion was huge

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We really need to overhaul the WR position in the offseason. We have one guy you can trust to produce and he looks like a member of the Partridge Family. And even with Beasley he's just a complimentary receiver.

Add some talent in the offseason. I want two at the minimum.

dallasdave

Reaction score
We really need to overhaul the WR position in the offseason. We have one guy you can trust to produce and he looks like a member of the Partridge Family. And even with Beasley he's just a complimentary receiver.

Add some talent in the offseason. I want two at the minimum.
Which member ?????