Where was Carpenter?

sjordan6

Reaction score
Was Bobby hurt or what? We all noticed Burnett in the game (especially the idot taunting penalty) but he is playing where Carpenter usually plays. Is this a sign of him not being compatible with this defense or was he hurt. I really think we should use him in a trade this off-season to get an impact player.

silverblue

Reaction score
don't know about carpenter, but burnett did OK besides that one play. Burnett looks small though compared to our other LBs

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
yeah I remember kristie scales saying something early about him getting injured.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
He's not playing "where Carpenter usually plays." He's had the spot since the beginning of TC.

hairic

Reaction score
silverblue;1758938 said:
don't know about carpenter, but burnett did OK besides that one play. Burnett looks small though compared to our other LBs

That's because he is small. He currently weighs less than Roy Williams did last season (229 vs 228). He went to Tennessee as a CB so he may be one of those guys that have trouble keeping weight on.

JPM

Reaction score
hairic;1758962 said:
That's because he is small. He currently weighs less than Roy Williams did last season (229 vs 228). He went to Tennessee as a CB so he may be one of those guys that have trouble keeping weight on.

Parcells said the same thing last year.

hendog

Reaction score
Carp isn't hurt. i saw him make a nice tackle on a kick off.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
hendog;1758999 said:
Carp isn't hurt. i saw him make a nice tackle on a kick off.

i dont know if he is hurt or not, I know three players recieved some sort of medical attention today, Ware, fasano and carpenter.

Ware got the wind knocked out of him, fasano twisted an ankle and had it retaped and I remember kristie scales sayind carpenter was getting attention but I turned the radio off for a sec at that point when my wife was talking to me, so I didnt hear the extent of it.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
theebs;1759010 said:
i dont know if he is hurt or not, I know three players recieved some sort of medical attention today, Ware, fasano and carpenter.

Ware got the wind knocked out of him, fasano twisted an ankle and had it retaped and I remember kristie scales sayind carpenter was getting attention but I turned the radio off for a sec at that point when my wife was talking to me, so I didnt hear the extent of it.
Well that'll teach you not to do that again.

landryscorner

Reaction score
im tired of all these carpenter posts already, look the guy is a bust ok, we have to deal with it, truth of the matter is we could of done way better in the draft than him, your post proves it "where's carpenter?" non existent on our team, even tony curtis has gotten more plays than he has with better outcomes, on one game where he did get extensive plays he go owned

ghettogandhi

Reaction score
FORGET bout CARPENTER-

HE WILL NEVER BE A PLAYER IN THIS LEAGUE-

HE IS STIFF, NO MOBILITY IN HIS HIPS, CANNOT TURN SIDE TO SIDE, HE WILL BE OUT OF THE LEAGUE IN 2 YEARS TOPS.

HE WAS THE PLAYER WHO ALLOWED THE LONG RETURN AGAIN THIS WEEK, JUST LIKE THE BILLS GAME

BUUUUUUSSSSSSSTTTTTTT

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Burnett was playing nickel LB as he always does.

I did not notice Carpenter on the field, but for special teams that is at best his role.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Is this the mandatory complaint thread despite the fact that we won the game?

Joe a Cowboys fan

Reaction score
Carpenter was playing STs. In 8 games he has 5 tackles and 2 assists and in 21 games he has 21 solo tackles, 7 assists, 1.5 sacks and 1 punt blocked I think.

Reminds me of when Brady James first started. Brady took more than two years to get where he is now. Bobby might take as long or not but I am not disapointed in him yet..

sjordan6

Reaction score
Brady wasnt a first round pick. I will be real suprised if Carpenter is not traded. How about a Carpenter for Chad Johnson trade straight up?

JPM

Reaction score
Rack;1759606 said:
Is this the mandatory complaint thread despite the fact that we won the game?

Yes, yes it is. And when we lose it's board meltdown. I do enjoy the meltdowns here. Epic Meltdown !
mushroom_cloud.jpg