Where was Felix Jones?

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
me too

I guess Wade was afraid that he would get hurt, because he's going to be so valuable on O

oh wait....why the **** again did Felix not see any touches?

superpunk

Reaction score
Red Jesus believes that, when facing one of the worst run defenses in the league, you should throw as much as possible.

Reaction score
Wow, ESPN is ripping Garrett and Owens, which is well deserved... Dallas should have pounded the ball!!!

BulletBob

The Godfather
Reaction score
Can somebody tell me why we have one of the most exciting RBs in the league, and every week we hear how he is going to get more touches, and every week he sits on the bench?

Look, we lost this game because we played without heart and the Skins flat out out-played us.

I guess I'm just looking for a frustration outlet!

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Barber should have had more touches....Jones should have had more touches...but you can't get touches when the red-haired wonder freaks out whenever we are down by 7 points.

Look at the stats from last year....same thing happened. Look at the year before that...this has been going on since the BP days. 7 points down and they freakout.

Wolfpack

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2292580 said:
I saw no motion, no creativity

Garrett called a Bizarro Parcells' gameplan today

He really did, even with the Full House formation which Bill liked for its balance.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
How can you get Felix involved when you dont even get MB3 involved?

Spectre

Reaction score
I'm not crying the blues here... just wondering where Felix was in this game?

I keep hearing how they intend to get him more touches and need to use his skills more but...?

He would have been just what we needed in this game and I'm confused?

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
Spectre;2292923 said:

I keep hearing how they intend to get him more touches and need to use his skills more but...?

Our use of Felix through four games is one of the season's mysteries to me.

Through victories, I was willing to ignore our lack of creativity in getting him the ball. But in a loss in which we called 10 designed run plays, none of which went to Felix, you can bet I'm ticked. Ok, so we don't want to take Barber out. Fine, but get the ball to Felix somehow. What happened to that pre-game report that we wanted to line Felix up wide? What happened to all those training camp reports that we had all these creative packages for Felix and Barber? Things that make you go Hmmm.

COWBOYSNUM1

Reaction score
Spectre;2292923 said:

I really thought that we would use him more after halftime, I was wrong.