Where was Felix Jones?

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
superpunk;2292551 said:
Red Jesus believes that, when facing one of the worst run defenses in the league, you should throw as much as possible.

If I could stand all the "hater" posts, I'd make this my sig.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Felix looked like a girl returning kicks today.

As long as he is going to wear a skirt on KRs, he doesn't need to be in on offense.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Hoofbite;2294785 said:
Felix looked like a girl returning kicks today.

As long as he is going to wear a skirt on KRs, he doesn't need to be in on offense.

This is hilarious-we've already had several threads saying, 1) Having TO on this team costed us b/c we had to babysit his fragile ego, 2) Our defense was lethargic, 3) Garrett called a STINKER, 4) Wade and Brian need to be fired, 5) Our players looked unmotivated, 6) We FINALLY miss Roy now, etc, etc.

Bottom line-the ENTIRE team, from the coaches to the players, looked wacked today. It happens-it's a LONG season, and there's 1-2 games/yr where coaches and players get trapped into poor game plans.

Let's move on.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
Boysboy;2294790 said:
Didn't the Giants lose 6 games last year?

Yep, including a home game against Washington. In December. By double digits.

Boysboy

Reaction score
AdamJT13;2294811 said:
Yep, including a home game against Washington. In December. By double digits.

Heh-they were in the same situation. They threw the ball 50 times when the run game was WORKING(Jacobs had some 120+ yards rushing), and their WRs had the dropsies that night.

BTW-they were also coming off 2 very emotional road wins.

Spytheweb

Benched
Reaction score
Wasn't Barber your big gun? 140+ last week, today 26 yards. Your line just wasn't blocking.

Spytheweb

Benched
Reaction score
Boysboy;2294790 said:
Didn't the Giants lose 6 games last year?

Giants were picked to finish last in the NFC east too, and the Cowbillies were picked, like this year, to go to the SB, which they didn't.

Romo does not play well under pressure, and you have no defense.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Spytheweb;2294817 said:
Wasn't Barber your big gun? 140+ last week, today 26 yards. Your line just wasn't blocking.
I see you have never heard of contex.