Where was Pollard?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Clearly, you have not been following the discussion. I never blamed Zeke for anything. This is above his pay grade. Out of 16 runs a one kneed player gets 12, an explosive, 100% healthy back gets 4, is that good coaching? The team has no identity and it is due to much meddling from the power source. Look through my post, I have been a Zeke follower, since he played at my favorite college, Ohio State.

Okay fair enough. Thank you for taking the time to clarify. I never saw where you blamed Moore.

I too have been a fan of Zeke since Ohio State. Can you tell me his first play as a Buckeye? I know it and it was AWESOME!

Zeke needs more than 12 carries to be effective. You should know that too. But let's say he is injured and hampered. 12 is FINE. Pollard should be getting more carries even WITH that 12.

We NEED more than 16 carries between the two. THAT's what needs said...not "lions share". It's unforgivable and Moore should be fired.

NFC East team with 16 carries from all RB's? Game after game? FIRED!

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
hard to run on 3rd and 15+ all game due to what? 14 penalties Mostly on the OL..thats the answer all day this is my paste and cut

the offensive line, both with the execution and penalties cost us the game ..ill paste and cut this on all threads looking for answers.:popcorn: they torpedoed so many drives i lost count.:eek::mad::(

all those plays all game before that especially on the drive before and after halftime is on dak?> the sunlight the OL mistakes being behind the chains. I mean its blatantly obvious to actual fans to why we lost the game

the OL that's if. Other penalty's come in 2nd like pre-snap on the DL what 3 of them?

real fans who aren't emotional right now see why we lost...mistakes on the lines you win and lose in the trenches, and it cost us on both sides.

NOPE...you still run the dam ball!

More than 16 times. Come on.

Dre11

Reaction score
But why didn't a 100%, explosive rb, get more touches? You still haven't explained why your lame duck coach failed to utilize him. I do remember the owner saying that Zeke would carry the rb duties. Do you remember that statement good sir?

Idiot I told you, you can't comprehend, the coaches dropped the ball, Jerry echoed what MM said early in the week, it's what the coaches gameplanned

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Okay fair enough. Thank you for taking the time to clarify. I never saw where you blamed Moore.

I too have been a fan of Zeke since Ohio State. Can you tell me his first play as a Buckeye? I know it and it was AWESOME!

Zeke needs more than 12 carries to be effective. You should know that too. But let's say he is injured and hampered. 12 is FINE. Pollard should be getting more carries even WITH that 12.

We NEED more than 16 carries between the two. THAT's what needs said...not "lions share". It's unforgivable and Moore should be fired.

NFC East team with 16 carries from all RB's? Game after game? FIRED!

We are in agreement. I remember he had a few runs in 2013 as a freshman, but he didn't explode until the next year.

Cmac

Reaction score
For what it's worth......the Board was clamoring about Cory Clements last week.......where was he?

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Idiot I told you, you can't comprehend, the coaches dropped the ball, Jerry echoed what MM said early in the week, it's what the coaches gameplanned

Ok, you can't drop a ball that you've never carried. Dre, it has been nice but I am done with our discourse. It's not like Jerry never gave a game plan before.

Dre11

Reaction score
Ok, you can't drop a ball that you've never carried. Dre, it has been nice but I am done with our discourse. It's not like Jerry never gave a game plan before.

Lol again, who's gamelpan? Jerry ain't drawing up gameplans star.....lol

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We are in agreement. I remember he had a few runs in 2013 as a freshman, but he didn't explode until the next year.
Zeke 1st play was on special teams.

Okay...I see this is a november game...might not be his first play ....but early in his career!

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
These coaches absolutely refuse to use any weapon consistently they deem a non starter. You see it with backup TE's for years, pollard, we, OL'men etc.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Pollard was about the only offensive player who showed any juice today. Too bad he only got a chance to show that juice returning kicks.