Where will you watch Sunday's game vs Washington?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
At the house. Hopefully. Does anyone know if they will be showing it on fox in Louisiana.

Next part is random, but obviously Im from Louisiana and want to find some tickets to the Saints Cowboys on Sept. 29th. Anyone trying to get rid of some?? Thanks in advance
Oh, you're from Louisiana! Is that why you can't hop?...and if so, what does one thing have to do with the other?

DallasInDC

Reaction score
watching it from home with a steady dose of texting back and forth with my son who will be watching from college.

willia451

Reaction score
At Hard Rock Stadium in Miami. It's Feb 2nd, 2020 where I am and the 'boys are getting ready to play the Pats.

But I'll watch a bit of this game on replay just to feel included.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
I will be at the game doing my part to ensure more Cowboy than Commander fans are at the game. I imagine a number of Cowboy fans from the Philly/South Jersey area are making the drive. It’s about three hours and you can always get a ticket at that crap hole of a stadium.

Batman1980

Reaction score
I will be watching it at my BIL's house. Taking pizza, beer and burgers to his house to properly kick off the season.

staubach24

Reaction score
Finding me the nearest Commander bar, gonna toss down a few, while I infiltrate the enemy fans. This is why I like away games more.

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
At home on the iPad. Looks so clear and I’m the only one watching so...

Wife will be here but probably not watching.

I don’t really watch well with others, unless it isn’t a Cowboys game, then I’m fine.
I'm the same way. I especially do not like watching Cowboy games at a bar. All the noise and obnoxious fans of other teams make it hard to concentrate. I'll be at home watching with the wife who has proper Cowboy watching etiquette.

cern

Reaction score
Does the killing or the meat give the most pleasure?
I wouldn't expect pee wee herman to understand. if you eat meat but don't kill it yourself, that means you're ok with someone else killing it. if you're a vegan, then you stole wildlife habitat to grow your veggies. can't have it both ways. go tiptoe thru your tulips.:) (I know, that was tiny tim, not pee wee). you're kind of a hybrid.

Jipper

Reaction score
I live in Charlotte nc and this is basically a cowboys market....only time I have to worry is if the panthers play at the same time and there aren’t two games on the local channels

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
At home on the 60 inch.

Broadcasted locally this week since the Panthers played Thursday night, but I'll be surfing the other games via Sunday ticket during commercial breaks

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
At home in the presence of greatness..... I shall be watching the game with a few buddies..... A man named Makers, his buddy Mark, from over the pond there will be the Ale of Ginger making an appearance... Who knows a celebrity might also show up.... Anyone know Ice Cube?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I wouldn't expect pee wee herman to understand. if you eat meat but don't kill it yourself, that means you're ok with someone else killing it. if you're a vegan, then you stole wildlife habitat to grow your veggies. can't have it both ways. go tiptoe thru your tulips.:) (I know, that was tiny tim, not pee wee). you're kind of a hybrid.
I just think they thrill of killing is strong. Otherwise Kroger's would do.:)

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
At the house. Hopefully. Does anyone know if they will be showing it on fox in Louisiana.

Next part is random, but obviously Im from Louisiana and want to find some tickets to the Saints Cowboys on Sept. 29th. Anyone trying to get rid of some?? Thanks in advance
I’m not sure if I have been to Hammond but I live in Shreveport. As far as tickets I’m in a similar boat.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
read your own signature. ( l like it, btw). our descendants did not shop at krogers.
Eggs a beatin' mate!
But thank goodness we did get supermarkets that lessened the spewing of lead all over our once-pristine earth. And, imagine if every American went hunting each day. ERs could not keep up with the gunshots incoming.