Where will Zeke up?

T-RO

Reaction score
Reality is going to hit hard for Zeke, as it does for many fading players.

He's not gonna get the interest and offers he expects.

CWR

Reaction score
Someone told me he's been linked to Buffalo. I haven't heard anything yet. Anyone?

They are looking for a power type rb. I'd be interested to see what he does in Buffalo.

Wherever he goes I expect he starts off well and then wears down by mid season.

Bagman

Reaction score
He'll end up with the Buccaneers . Skip Peete is in Tampa. Bucs just released Fournette. It all adds up. Maybe.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Someone told me he's been linked to Buffalo. I haven't heard anything yet. Anyone?

Probably back with us at a lower rate. I'm going to guess he got a wink and nod from Jerry with this where he's getting "cut" but they probably have a deal placed. The cut probably had to happen first for him to receive the paycut he was after.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Teams that need a good short yardage back who can also pass block.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Reality is going to hit hard for Zeke, as it does for many fading players.

He's not gonna get the interest and offers he expects.
Because no other team has a Jerrah. We'll end up with OBJ and Zeke probably end up playing for some lowly team for peanuts. ;) He might end up playing for the Endor Football League

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I've been saying the Ravens, the Bills or the Chargers.
Zeke, if he has anything left, would be a good compliment to Ekeler. And the Chargers need to keep Herbert upright in the passing game, especially since Moore is there now.
The Bills need to reduce Allen's rushing load. If the Bills don't get Robinson, they too could use a short yardage, move the chains back like Zeke.
Either way, Allen needs to stop running as much are he's going to get worn down, ala, Cam Newton.
Ditto for Lamar Jackson, if he gets signed.
That's why I think he's destined for either of those teams.
Also my dark horse .... Miami.