Where will Zeke up?

Loso86

Reaction score
Zeke will never be offered a contract of multiple years again. I can't imagine anything much above the vet minimum either.
I'm amazed at how so many people think he is completely done lol. I know hes nowhere near where he was but come on. Say what yall want but to splt carries and get what 800 yds and 12 tds is not sit on the couch vet min type of player smh

Landryhat73

Reaction score
I'm amazed at how so many people think he is completely done lol. I know hes nowhere near where he was but come on. Say what yall want but to splt carries and get what 800 yds and 12 tds is not sit on the couch vet min type of player smh
I don’t think he’s completely done but running backs looking for a 3rd contract aren’t going to be offered anything of value. Zeke was effective at the start of the last 2 seasons but hurt his knee both years. Depending how the draft goes I wouldn’t mind signing him back for short yardage situations.

Loso86

Reaction score
I don’t think he’s completely done but running backs looking for a 3rd contract aren’t going to be offered anything of value. Zeke was effective at the start of the last 2 seasons but hurt his knee both years. Depending how the draft goes I wouldn’t mind signing him back for short yardage situations.
I would agree, however there are backs older than zeke with less production still getting more than the vet min is what I'm saying. But alot of people on here seem to think he's completely washed and will never play again lol. That's crazy to me