Where's Tatum Bell?

chargrove

Reaction score
After being drafted by that unseemly team with horses on their helmets from Colorado, I haven't heard a word about Tatum Bell. Has he even played in the preseason? I have seen parts of two different games by that team, and it's always Mike Anderson or Q. Griffin running the ball.

Anyone know if Bell has been hurt? :confused:

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
chargrove said:
After being drafted by that unseemly team with horses on their helmets from Colorado, I haven't heard a word about Tatum Bell. Has he even played in the preseason? I have seen parts of two different games by that team, and it's always Mike Anderson or Q. Griffin running the ball.

he hasnt played..he broke his hand or something and I was reading today where he is close to returning to practice

David

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
chargrove said:

He broke his middle finger on his right hand. Had to have pins put in. He returned to practice around 2 weeks ago, but can't really take hand offs yet. I think the pins come out the middle of next month. He has not played in a game yet to the best of my knowledge.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
With the way QG and MA have played in the pre-season for the Broncos...I do not think they are too worried about their RB position...with or without Bell.

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
With the way QG and MA have played in the pre-season for the Broncos...I do not think they are too worried about their RB position...with or without Bell.

Agreed. QG has looked very nice. Shifty little guy. He did the same thing in college.